• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Worst piece of furniture or clothing a villager gave you

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Orange (Fruit)
Merengue sent me a letter saying I would absolutely love her gift... and she gave me a trash can XD (I found it funny because it's a trash can, but it did turn out to be useful that I could dispose of junk I can't sell. But it was as if she was telling me I was so messy, so here, have a trash can)

It makes me wonder, have any of your villagers given you a total dud as a gift? It can be absolutely anything you personally didn't like :p

Pretty much just headgear in general, but only because I don't wear it much anywho (exception being like...stripe knit cap or the purple knit hat. They look nice!) :D
I definitely don't like helmets. They'll be getting a nasty letter back from me if they send me a helmet ;o

any clothing at all... literally the ugliest stuff ever

Colton sent my male character a black skirt and was saying something about how I should "show off a side that others, including me, are dying to see" or something to that effect. Coming from Colton it's a bit ironic, I never see him because he always hides in museum exhibits and shops so I don't even bother trying to find him down most days and yet he's 'dying' to see me... The stalkerish behavior of wanting to see me when I never see him is probably a bit more concerning than receiving a dress now that I think about it.

The worst thing I can remember getting is a donut stool after giving Diana a golden stag -_-

I got a sink once from Zell after giving him a perfect fruit -.-

Katt's letter said it was stylish...it was a space heater. There's just no accounting for taste.

XhgxTDH - Imgur.jpg
Gee.....thanks.

I agree with Tsh about the donut stool. Also the dirt clod wall and the pipe. What're you gonna do?

Back