• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst movie you've ever seen?

Some low budget horror movie called The Reaker or s/t like that... it's so bad, but it's not even worth watching just to relish the badness.

Wow, everyone hates Rubber (I actually really liked it.)

Worst movie... Plan Bee or Satan's Little Helper.

foodfight! is something that far transcends normal conceptions of awful disturbing and uncomfortable to watch all at once

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone should watch it

everything that wasn't the silence of the lambs

honestly though i've seen so many bad movies it's hard to say, plus I can't remember most of their names. One that comes to mind is "ghosts of girlfriends past" or whatever that one was called with Matthew Macohaungihneyy

I'm not sure which I'd consider worst of all time but recently it was some Adam Sandler movie. Don't know what it was called but all of them in the last few years have sucked so really it doesn't matter which one.

I don't remember the title, but there was this man trapped in a coffin for whatever reason, and we had to watch him talk to himself for half of the entire film

Also pretty much anything by Tarantino, lol. Django and Kill Bill were so bad smh

The Magic Puppy.

It was on Netflix as like a Halloween movie and I suggested it as a joke with my friends and we ended up watching it. The puppy wasn't even magical. What a ripoff.

Anything from the writers of 'Scary Movie'.

I mean, Scary Movie hasn't aged well itself anyway but all it's sequels and the bunch of 'adjective movie' like Epic Movie and Date Movie are utterly f***ing horrible.

I know they're still making this trash as well and I don't know of anybody that actually likes them (including strangers on the internet), I can even agree with the critics for once who say they're utter trash...So why do they still make them?

Also, these horrible 'made to be bad' movies like Sharknado.

I can fully get behind and enjoy a bad movie but when a movie is made with the intent to be bad, it sort of loses the charm that a genuinely bad movie with love and care put into it has.

The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising. It was just... so bad. So, so bad. As a book to film adaptation, it hardly complied with the book. The film took place in America when the original English folklore was important in the book. He was supposed to be the 7th son of a 7th son. In the movie, he had likea sister and two brothers or something because they couldn't bother casting enough children. And then they just didn't explain anything that happened. I'm not one of those people who requires a book's film adaptation to take no artistic liberties. But this movie just made no sense, regardless of whether you'd read the book or not. Also the majority of the special effects were just strobe lights. Lots of strobe lights....

I was gonna say something like Birdemic or The Room, but those at least have entertainment value. Please see them in theatres if you have the chance.

Back