Worst movie you've ever seen?

I'm not sure whether that movie was supposed to be funny or if it was just so bad it was funny. I liked it though because it was stupid.

Though It's not exactly a unique answer but Twilight.
I had absolutely no idea what Twilight was when I saw it and had never heard of it before but my girlfriend at the time said to me that "It's Vampires fighting Werewolves. You'll like it". From that description, I actually looked forward to seeing it because yes, that's something I should (in theory) enjoy...
But yea, stuff like 'Twilight' is the reason she's an ex-girlfriend.

Also, the Evil Dead reboot from a few years ago.
- As a 'reboot' of the Evil Dead, it was a total abomination that just defecated entirely all over everything the original did. That's really all I can say about that. There just aren't enough words in the English language to describe how utterly awful that film is. They just took everything that made the original film good, missed the point of it and then set it on fire. What's even worse is that people from the original worked on it so I can't say they didn't even watch the original...Because they bloody made it! How did THESE people manage to screw up something they created so badly and miss the point by so much?
- As a stand alone film with no ties to the original...It's still friggin' awful. It's just another generic 2000's era horror film that tries to get all the 'spoopy' by attempting to be overly gory and disgusting. I'm unsure how that's even 'horror'. It's just indestinguishable from any other trashy blockbuster horror film released after 1999.[/QUOTE

ugh yes oh ym god the reboot was so bad please just bury it

I know I've seen worse but the first to come to mind was 300. Everybody loved it and I still don't understand why. It was so unbelievably boring, oh my god. I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep sitting upright but that movie put me out like a light in the theatre... I didn't miss much before someone woke me up (sadly) but yeah. It was a weak-ass movie. Only thing it had going for it was that it looked nice, I guess.

There was some "comedy" movie I was dragged along to see that just wasn't funny at all. I can't remember the name of it and that's probably for the best. All I remember was that there was some girl eating a cheeseburger and they kept playing the Kill Bill sirens, then something to do with body hair with another character later on, I don't know. I've blocked most of it out. All I remember really vividly is sitting in the theatre and being legit judgmental because my ex and his friend thought it was utterly hilarious when it was actually just embarrassingly stupid.

I know I've seen worse but the first to come to mind was 300. Everybody loved it and I still don't understand why. It was so unbelievably boring, oh my god. I find it extremely difficult to fall asleep sitting upright but that movie put me out like a light in the theatre... I didn't miss much before someone woke me up (sadly) but yeah. It was a weak-ass movie. Only thing it had going for it was that it looked nice, I guess.

There was some "comedy" movie I was dragged along to see that just wasn't funny at all. I can't remember the name of it and that's probably for the best. All I remember was that there was some girl eating a cheeseburger and they kept playing the Kill Bill sirens, then something to do with body hair with another character later on, I don't know. I've blocked most of it out. All I remember really vividly is sitting in the theatre and being legit judgmental because my ex and his friend thought it was utterly hilarious when it was actually just embarrassingly stupid.

I think that was from "date movie" if I remember correctly.

The one I can think of that I've seen is smash cut. I sat through litterally something like 10 minutes and couldn't handle anymore.

I have to say Batman and Robin.

That movie was just awful.
And you should see the apologies. The girl who played batgirl said that 'she didn't even know there was a batgirl in the movie'
That's how bad it was, but I think that all of you guys had watched it at some point and realized it yourselves.

I've been lucky enough to avoid a majority of bad movies, but unfortunately, there are two I really can't get over.

One of the two movies that come to mind is 47 Ronin. I can't remember why I found it so lackluster when I watched it on the plane that time, but either way, there was something I despised about it- which was a shame, too, because the kitsune near the beginning kind of hooked my mythology-loving side. I'm just glad I didn't pay to see it in cinemas.

The other? It's kind of a cliche response, but... New Moon. I was forced to watch it due to it being one of my set texts in Media Studies, and, to be honest, it hurt. It just hurt my spirit. But if I may elaborate... not only is the subject material- that being 'vampires' and 'werewolves'- horrendously wrong to the extent that it honestly offends me, but I also found the story cliche, the characters unmemorable (except for that Aro guy somehow. He's the only character whose name I could really remember after watching), there were too many characters who only had a bit appearance and never had much of a coherent role/development, and the acting... well, the actors just looked and sounded like they were bored and just wanted to be out of there. At least the shapeshifter (fixed it) CGI was pretty cool, though.

I've been lucky enough to avoid a majority of bad movies, but unfortunately, there are two I really can't get over.

One of the two movies that come to mind is 47 Ronin. I can't remember why I found it so lackluster when I watched it on the plane that time, but either way, there was something I despised about it- which was a shame, too, because the kitsune near the beginning kind of hooked my mythology-loving side. I'm just glad I didn't pay to see it in cinemas.

The other? It's kind of a cliche response, but... New Moon. I was forced to watch it due to it being one of my set texts in Media Studies, and, to be honest, it hurt. It just hurt my spirit. But if I may elaborate... not only is the subject material- that being 'vampires' and 'werewolves'- horrendously wrong to the extent that it honestly offends me, but I also found the story cliche, the characters unmemorable (except for that Aro guy somehow. He's the only character whose name I could really remember after watching), there were too many characters who only had a bit appearance and never had much of a coherent role/development, and the acting... well, the actors just looked and sounded like they were bored and just wanted to be out of there. At least the shapeshifter (fixed it) CGI was pretty cool, though.

I haven't heard of the first movie, but I do know kitsune (the one in mythologies) and he's awesome <3
Any twilight movie is rubbish. Seriously. They don't even have to put a shred of effort into those movies anymore since they have a blind fanbase.

I haven't heard of the first movie, but I do know kitsune (the one in mythologies) and he's awesome <3
Any twilight movie is rubbish. Seriously. They don't even have to put a shred of effort into those movies anymore since they have a blind fanbase.

Yeah... I love kitsunes myself. At the very least, I think it was a kitsune. I can't remember if it was...

Agreed. Thankfully they're done releasing them now, and that the hype's died down quite a bit.

The Devils rejects, hung over, heartbroken on Christmas day I watched horrors on Netflix, I had to turn it off, it was awful.

Back