• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Working on my Colors!

Ruru

Shy
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
I'm working on my color theory stuff as well as on new brushes!

30m33br.png

opinions??

Ooooh I love that! I really like the colors. I'm always a sucker for designs with dark skin + light(er) hair. And the way you drew the mouth is nice. Not super knowledgeable on color theory, but I think the piece you did is amazing! :>

nice! very rich color scheme. i think it could benefit from some depth through shadows and different skin tones, rather than all one tone, though. maybe considering how a more intense hue for a shadow could work? amping up the boldness of the pic.

but overall really nice work and i think you've got an eye for details

Ooooh I love that! I really like the colors. I'm always a sucker for designs with dark skin + light(er) hair. And the way you drew the mouth is nice. Not super knowledgeable on color theory, but I think the piece you did is amazing! :>

Thank you!!! I am as well, I enjoy dark skins, specially with a hint of unnatural tones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice! very rich color scheme. i think it could benefit from some depth through shadows and different skin tones, rather than all one tone, though. maybe considering how a more intense hue for a shadow could work? amping up the boldness of the pic.

but overall really nice work and i think you've got an eye for details

Ahhh I tried that and I thought it looked a bit brutal! But I will give it a shot on my next one!! I went a bit softer then I usually do because I wanted the skin to be more unnatural with the amount of gray and red I put into it, but still be a possible tone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those colors are so lovely! I love dem brows oboy

Thank you!! I know I should put more more colors on but I'm happy with it! And thank you I like round a bushy brows B)

Back