• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Working on my Colors!

Ruru

Shy
Bells
Mailbox
Cake
I'm working on my color theory stuff as well as on new brushes!

30m33br.png

opinions??

Ooooh I love that! I really like the colors. I'm always a sucker for designs with dark skin + light(er) hair. And the way you drew the mouth is nice. Not super knowledgeable on color theory, but I think the piece you did is amazing! :>

nice! very rich color scheme. i think it could benefit from some depth through shadows and different skin tones, rather than all one tone, though. maybe considering how a more intense hue for a shadow could work? amping up the boldness of the pic.

but overall really nice work and i think you've got an eye for details

Ooooh I love that! I really like the colors. I'm always a sucker for designs with dark skin + light(er) hair. And the way you drew the mouth is nice. Not super knowledgeable on color theory, but I think the piece you did is amazing! :>

Thank you!!! I am as well, I enjoy dark skins, specially with a hint of unnatural tones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nice! very rich color scheme. i think it could benefit from some depth through shadows and different skin tones, rather than all one tone, though. maybe considering how a more intense hue for a shadow could work? amping up the boldness of the pic.

but overall really nice work and i think you've got an eye for details

Ahhh I tried that and I thought it looked a bit brutal! But I will give it a shot on my next one!! I went a bit softer then I usually do because I wanted the skin to be more unnatural with the amount of gray and red I put into it, but still be a possible tone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those colors are so lovely! I love dem brows oboy

Thank you!! I know I should put more more colors on but I'm happy with it! And thank you I like round a bushy brows B)

Back