• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Woot! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now...I don't know much about Wikipedia...but isn't it about pretty much everything?

Someone should make a TBT Wikipedia page!

:p
(If thats like..not-allowed or something, I apologize...I don't know...)

Gengar said:
Okay, now...I don't know much about Wikipedia...but isn't it about pretty much everything?

Not allowed... they don't want pages for "fansites".

DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

Yeah...I figured as much.

:(

...Your username is....Miles...Blues?

I've expanded a few articles, like adding the AC:WW section on paintings and real counterparts.

Triforce3force said:
...Your username is....Miles...Blues?

I've expanded a few articles, like adding the AC:WW section on paintings and real counterparts.
My name is indeed Miles Blues there.

DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

Actually, they have pages for JoyStiq and such, and though they're slightly more than a fansite, I bet that if we made an effort to create a really good Wiki page... They'll let us keep it.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

Actually, they have pages for JoyStiq and such, and though they're slightly more than a fansite, I bet that if we made an effort to create a really good Wiki page... They'll let us keep it.
=D

Should we try it?

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

=D

Should we try it?
I think we kinda have already

We're not popular enough, yet.

DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

=D

Should we try it?

We did?

And, there were just 7,000 or so people viewing the site! Sure thats not the biggest amount compared to the rest of the world...but I'd say we're semi-popular...sort of.

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Gengar said:

=D

Should we try it?

We did?

And, there were just 7,000 or so people viewing the site! Sure thats not the biggest amount compared to the rest of the world...but I'd say we're semi-popular...sort of.
That's for 1 article....

Still not famous or popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back