• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Render/Stock:You can pick any piece from the "UWAH THANK YOU ALL" box here!
Style:paint Splatter (is it really just paint? ;) )
Color:Blood red
Text:pecOc
Size:500x175
Other:Can I only have red "paint"?

Render/Stock: Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
Style: You pick
Color: Light colors, kind of like daytime.
Text: "I would probably no longer be able to gaze at you from afar
Someday, when you set out on your journey,
I'm sure I will see you off with a smile
but perhaps I'll be a bit lonely
Please, live strong" (on the sig)
Size: 500 x 175 and 100x150 (whatever size the extension is)
Other: make the bolded text really big but everything else can be smaller. Also flowers are big in this movie so like.. please.. flowers.. thank you. ;A;
Also if you haven't seen this movie, watch it. Do it. JUST DO IT.

Last edited:
@Shiro
TheSexyPrivateIsland.png

@Cam,
TheFireEmblemGameINeverGotAroundToPlaying.png

@MayorEvvie: Accepted.

@ZanessaGaily: Accepted.​

ShopUpdateGraphic.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New Style

Vector
Vocaloid.png

I used to have this style available about six months ago but I took it away. It is now available once again for requests and orders.​

Last edited:
Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render/Stock: (x)
Style: Any style that would fit
Color: Shades of blue, any colors that would fit
Text: ?I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!?
Size: 715 x 250 (biggest size)
Other: Since the sword seems to be roughly cut and may serve a problem on dark backgrounds, feel free to just include the torso if needed. Thanks again!

I've been looking for a cool new avatar. If you could just incorporate Yoshi and the whole "shiny" aspect, that would be pretty cool. Feel free to make it look how you want :)

Question: On a full-size banner, how many renders (each consisting of a single character) would you say could fit without appearing clogged? I have an idea for a banner (three renders in one banner) and I'm not sure if that could work out. Since your current banner has five characters, I would assume three characters would work fine?

Question: On a full-size banner, how many renders (each consisting of a single character) would you say could fit without appearing clogged? I have an idea for a banner (three renders in one banner) and I'm not sure if that could work out. Since your current banner has five characters, I would assume three characters would work fine?

Im not WonderK, but I feel I can answer this question for ya! They should fit fine, although it depends on the size of them. Ive seen a banner with 7 characters in it

@ShinyYoshi: I can make you an avatar. Accepted.

@BellGreen: As Cam said, it really depends on the render(s). Show me what you got and I'll determine if I can or not

@Zanessa: :(

Render/Stock: Whichever one is better for you
panda_hero_miku_pixlr_png_by_hollanator3000-d6hzv7t.png
miku_hatsune_png__3_by_k_popx3-d6d68il.png
Style: Heavy Affect
Color: Blue like her hair and grey
Text: Sing to the beat of your heart
Size: whatever works best
Other: No

Back