• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, that would totally be the best :p
Portable versions have stripped features anyway, iirc. Though they're definitely the best if you don't get a free license ;-]

Ahh thanks Kairi, your kind words are always appreciated c:
And haha yeah I'd be lying if I said my stuff didn't look nice :p
But then again, look at the sheer amount of work you put into yours! 3 GIFs would literally kill me but you manage to do it. As a result, sometimes I think you're crazy LMAO. I can only imagine how tedious matching them all up would be -_-;

Glad you realize LOL ; ) But true enough those GIFs can be a pain to add together, I try and at least match up the timing as best I can 8'D But dang you're so good at GIFs geez *__* Definitely gonna keep practicing different ways to make them awesome : )

Glad you realize LOL ; ) But true enough those GIFs can be a pain to add together, I try and at least match up the timing as best I can 8'D But dang you're so good at GIFs geez *__* Definitely gonna keep practicing different ways to make them awesome : )

Oooh, can't wait to see what you come with! You know I'm already a lurker on all of your threads haha

---

@MayorEvvie;

Here is the finished piece:
LASLscY.gif

It's a grand total of 94 layers BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT but it's under 1.5MB (659K to be exact) because gradients are awesome. Enough said.

The GIF effects seem a bit subtle but there are actually 6 different focal points from 2 overlay GIFs :-]
But yeah, let me know if you want me to change anything, or if a re-do is in order!

Oooh, can't wait to see what you come with! You know I'm already a lurker on all of your threads haha

---

@MayorEvvie;

Here is the finished piece:
LASLscY.gif

It's a grand total of 94 layers BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT but it's under 1.5MB (659K to be exact) because gradients are awesome. Enough said.

The GIF effects seem a bit subtle but there are actually 6 different focal points from 2 overlay GIFs :-]
But yeah, let me know if you want me to change anything, or if a re-do is in order!
AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS FREAKIN AWESOME

*i crown thee the king/queen of gfx* /puts gif crown on head/

^ Oh wow, just the type of crown I wanted. Who needs a bejeweled crown when you can have a GIF crown... :p
Anyways, I'm glad you like it!

SHOP STATUS

Will get around to clearing the waiting list in a sec!
Once I do, 5 / 5 waiting list slots will be available :-]

omg all these new styles //drools
AND UR SIGNATURE OMDSLKGHDSKLJGHDSLKJGHKJDSLGHSKJLSTEDFYHKMAL<S?MFES

I LOVE IT

Hihihi~ i kinda want an icon to fit with my sig sooo
HTML Code:
SERVICE: CROPPING
TYPE: GIF ICON
SIZE: [Width px x Height px] 150x100
IMAGE: [Link to it here.] http://data.whicdn.com/images/77101319/large.gif
NUMBER OF CROPS: [3 maximum] 1 C:
EXTRA COMMENTS: [If you want me to include anything else, type it here.] TY!

omg all these new styles //drools
AND UR SIGNATURE OMDSLKGHDSKLJGHDSLKJGHKJDSLGHSKJLSTEDFYHKMAL<S?MFES

I LOVE IT

DUDE YOU KNOW NEKOMA ISN'T EVEN MY FAVORITE TEAM BUT I HAD TO SWITCH ANYWAY... I literally couldn't resist njbhthbgila'kdpf
I swear I'll be changing signatures at least 3 times while S2 is going on, mark my words.
Okay actually maybe not, I kept the same forum signature for 3 years once...

Hihihi~ i kinda want an icon to fit with my sig sooo
HTML Code:
SERVICE: CROPPING
TYPE: GIF ICON
SIZE: [Width px x Height px] 150x100
IMAGE: [Link to it here.] http://data.whicdn.com/images/77101319/large.gif
NUMBER OF CROPS: [3 maximum] 1 C:
EXTRA COMMENTS: [If you want me to include anything else, type it here.] TY!

Awesome, I'll put you on the services waiting list :-]
You sure you only want 1 crop though? I can do 3 so you can pick one you like best out of them.

ALSO, two services can be requested in the same post, so I can also do a quick coloring edit to that GIF if you'd like. Your call though, haha.

DUDE YOU KNOW NEKOMA ISN'T EVEN MY FAVORITE TEAM BUT I HAD TO SWITCH ANYWAY... I literally couldn't resist njbhthbgila'kdpf
I swear I'll be changing signatures at least 3 times while S2 is going on, mark my words.
Okay actually maybe not, I kept the same forum signature for 3 years once...

Awesome, I'll put you on the services waiting list :-]
You sure you only want 1 crop though? I can do 3 so you can pick one you like best out of them.

ALSO, two services can be requested in the same post, so I can also do a quick coloring edit to that GIF if you'd like. Your call though, haha.

Oh yeah, then 3 and could it be edited to kinda the same as my sig c:

^ Of course. I can actually edit it to be the exact same, since I still have the .PSD ;-]
The icon will be ready tomorrow at the latest!

---

SHOP STATUS

5 / 5 waiting list slots available
4 / 5 free service slots available
You know what to do if something catches your eye! Hint: request :-O

Last edited:
I've been wanting one of these for a while, so time to change things up!

🎬 OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER
SIZE: 500 x 250
BACKGROUND IMAGE: [link]
TOP IMAGE: [link]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: Right
TEXT: Nonon Jakuzure - Elite Four
UNDER 1.5MB: No
EXTRA COMMENTS: Thank you! ^_^

I've been wanting one of these for a while, so time to change things up!

🎬 OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER
SIZE: 500 x 250
BACKGROUND IMAGE: [link]
TOP IMAGE: [link]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: Right
TEXT: Nonon Jakuzure - Elite Four
UNDER 1.5MB: No
EXTRA COMMENTS: Thank you! ^_^

Everything looks great, accepted! I'll be putting you on the list asap, xCherryskyx :-]
Pretty excited to do this one, Nonon is one of my favorite KLK characters, haha.
Though tbh there are only a few characters I could dislike in KLK, cast was too awesome.

---

@MayorEvvie;

Oh boy, the GIF looked absolutely horrible with purple coloring x_x There's already enugh purple in the pic, and trying to add a gradient on top of that was overkill, lmao. So I left the colors alone in the end; the GIF was already nice colored anyway so I hope that's fine :-]

Let me know if any changes are in order though! Here are the 3 crops:
xvhf5hL.gif
FB5seQB.gif
6nT4z2h.gif

All of them are left crops because the main focuses are her scissor and tongue, lol. I almost forgot how creepy af she was.

Last edited:
Everything looks great, accepted! I'll be putting you on the list asap, xCherryskyx :-]
Pretty excited to do this one, Nonon is one of my favorite KLK characters, haha.
Though tbh there are only a few characters I could dislike in KLK, cast was too awesome.

---

@MayorEvvie;

Oh boy, the GIF looked absolutely horrible with purple coloring x_x There's already enugh purple in the pic, and trying to add a gradient on top of that was overkill, lmao. So I left the colors alone in the end; the GIF was already nice colored anyway so I hope that's fine :-]

Let me know if any changes are in order though! Here are the 3 crops:
xvhf5hL.gif
FB5seQB.gif
6nT4z2h.gif

All of them are left crops because the main focuses are her scissor and tongue, lol. I almost forgot how creepy af she was.

She's not creepy! She's cute uju
Thanks! They're awesome~

^ Yeah, I actually have to agree. We must have weird taste in characters or something, lol. Though she can be cute and creepy af at the same time, just saying :p

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available!
5 / 5 free service spots available!

REQUEST STATUS

@xCherryskyx; will probably find some time to start on that overlay animation banner today, so I'm going to go ahead and say that you can expect it out by tonight :-]

REQUEST STATUS

@xCherryskyx; will probably find some time to start on that overlay animation banner today, so I'm going to go ahead and say that you can expect it out by tonight :-]

Sounds great! Nonon is definitely one of (if not my absolute ) favourites from KLK. I actually got a chance to meet her dub voice actor, and she's hilarious. She's one of those people who makes reaaally bad puns, that are so bad they're funny.

Also Im a huge classic music fan so that doesn't hurt either

I love Genocider! So does everyone I know. It isnt weird. I gotta get something from here sometime soon! Just too good to pass up lol. But looks like your shop is a hit! Glad for ya :)

I love Genocider! So does everyone I know. It isnt weird. I gotta get something from here sometime soon! Just too good to pass up lol. But looks like your shop is a hit! Glad for ya :)

yas shoe-chan is the best c:

Sounds great! Nonon is definitely one of (if not my absolute ) favourites from KLK. I actually got a chance to meet her dub voice actor, and she's hilarious. She's one of those people who makes reaaally bad puns, that are so bad they're funny.

Also Im a huge classic music fan so that doesn't hurt either

Oh wow, that's incredible! I'm jealous now, haha. Glad to hear that she's a cool person.
LOL. I actually love people who make bad puns, though I wouldn't necessarily admit it to them :p

Ok yeah, classical music is the ****, I can honestly jam out to that anyday.

Hey thanks man, glad for your shop as well ;-]
Your latest graphics look really spiffy dude, I'll have to get around to commenting in your gallery soon. Thanks again! :-]

Yeah I like her too! Not as much as Kirigiri, but hey.
And tbh I like any character more than Togami, god was he pretentious...

Last edited:
You are more than welcome! An thank you! Im very busy, so getting orders in can be a struggle, but it is nice knowing so many people want my stuff. Im think of maybe expanding soon, adding some new stuff. Anyways, I will stop clogging your thread haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Asahina better, but she is cool

You are more than welcome! An thank you! Im very busy, so getting orders in can be a struggle, but it is nice knowing so many people want my stuff. Im think of maybe expanding soon, adding some new stuff. Anyways, I will stop clogging your thread haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Asahina better, but she is cool

Oh yeah, I feel you. I'm surprised I've been able to get everything done pretty quickly, maybe I'm more on top of my life than I thought. Lol.
Looking forward to seeing what you have in store! And I honestly don't mind the occasional chit-chat at all, it's 40% of my thread at this point anyway. Anyone's free to post as much as they want, as long as it has some substance/is related to whatever's being talked about :p

you mean fanservice-chan???

:-O

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@xCherryskyx - the banner will be posted once I receive payment! Sent you a VM :-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back