Some new style examples for my shop:

SoulEaterDeathTheKid.png

YuzukiSmudges.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Requested pieces:

MagicIsOP.png

SoSadNoFood.png

Last edited:
man is been fover sicence I been on this thread and the GFXs are as good as ever!
how you doing any way WonderK?

Project I was working on the for the one year anniversary for SOTW. I decided to scrap this, though.

SOTWtbtBanner.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Various requests:

SwordArtOnlineKirito.png

RyuIsLifeRyuIsLove.png

ToonLink3.png

Wow, your stuff is just stunning. I love how every one of your pieces has something great about it, whether it's depth, flow, amazing smudging, or all of the above haha. I honestly envy your skill for implementing depth, because it looks like second nature to you at this point yet it's a complete struggle for me :p

You're also incredibly good with effects, which is definitely something that's harder than it looks but you still manage to make everything look cohesive. The only critique I have is that sometimes certain areas of your graphics are oversharpened, but then again it does seem like it's part of your style; you blur things for depth, and then leave sharpness on your subject to draw attention to it thanks to the sharp lines in contrast to the blurred background and/or foreground, if I'm not mistaken.
Ah, and I noticed that your text placement is a bit awkward sometimes. For instance, it creates a second focal point by being so far away from the main subject here (x). Second focal points are great and they can work out, especially with your graphic skills, but I would recommend putting text closer to the main focus. I'm sure you know that already, though, since your text is absolutely gorgeous in these graphics (x, x, x)! I love what you did with those. And the little nitpicks I mentioned earlier honestly pale in comparison to your mastery of sig-making. I'm eager to see more works from you, and it's admirable how you can pump out graphics so frequently.

Frick your sig skills never cease to amaze me omfg

Also your new set is one of my favorites so far that you've made ahahahahahah it seriously matches you omg XD

@MayorEvvie: I tutor some people on skype every now and again. The GFX resources thread is your best bet for learning.

@derezzed: Thank you for your kind words. At the rate I make signatures for people (for free), I'm bound to have some hiccups here and there. Text has always been a bit of a weak point for me haha. Adding depth is a signature style of mine.

@Miharu: :)

wow devin using emojis :rolleyes:

Btw the drawing entry, did you make it with brushes or you drew the clouds and all???

Where do you get all the effects for your sigs from? :3

Most of them are in the GFX resources thread. You can download them right now. If you want to search for your own, use Deviant Art. Just be sure to read their copyright and if it's free use or not.

Back