▲▼▲ WonderK's GFX Gallery ▲▼▲

@derezzed: Thank you for your kind words. At the rate I make signatures for people (for free), I'm bound to have some hiccups here and there. Text has always been a bit of a weak point for me haha. Adding depth is a signature style of mine.
Wow. Im very bad with text too lmao. But I agree your GFX are amazing. I only hope to be able to do them that great, haha.

More requests:

RenaTheCuteSerialKillerThatITotallyRateA10.png

LemmyBall.png

TheDuo.png

SailorMoon_1.png

DonkeyKongAndDiddy.png

Kuroha.png

KingDededeAndFriends.png

LuckyStars.png

Jinx.png

crazygirl.png

MajorasMaskBanner2.png

Okay yeah, this is definitely my fave out of your recent requests-
Kuroha.png

The smudging adds so much flow to the entire piece, and I like the fact that you added a subtle little glow around the text. It's great.

But man, the other signatures are amazing too. x, x, and x have very nice lighting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love Miharu's sig lmao. awesome work as usual, Devin!

Whoa okay, your lighting still does not disappoint. You do an incredible job with it, and your Naruto banners are a complete testament to that. I love how the general darkness of the Pain banner calls attention to the focal points - his face and hands - and the fact that you were able to work with three focal points is pretty notable too, haha. As for the Itachi banner, the glow you added to the splatter looks great. I think some people overdo it at times, and the whole piece becomes messy and blurry as a result, but that definitely isn't the case here.

Also, the vectors you used for the Rose Quartz tag and [this tag] look very nice. Placement plays a huge part and you pull it off seamlessly. I wonder where you get these awesome vectors though. I normally don't use them a lot but whenever I want to I can never find ones that I like, haha.

Anyway, I also like what you did [here] with tiny text. It's such a classic technique tbh. It looks great!

So yeah, the only bit of C+C I can provide is that the text placement seems awkward to me in the Kirito and Asuna piece. I feel like it would look better in the space on top of Asuna's leg/on Kirito's leg, so it calls attention to both of their faces. But then again, if that placement is what someone requested, I can't argue much about that. The customer IS always correct.

Last edited:
New piece. View the full quality here.

AttackOnSpinOffs.png

Render used:

41_by_dinocojv-d8qf089.png

@derezzed: Thanks for the feedback!​

Last edited:
Ooh thats really nice!!!! I absolutely love that piece haha. The orange vectors that look illuminated really add to the piece, as well as the subtle glowing of the red eye.

Amazing work man!

Last edited:
Goddamnit, your lighting is pretty much always on point. I mean, what the hell? I have no idea how people can be this good at it.
Love the latest piece... as usual, really.

WOW I love that. It is such a nice tag :) Really, amazing job. You never disappoint.

Back