Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

derezzed

★★★★★
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
Red Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Feedback
100% (54) +
✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

vB75PNv.png
Yo, welcome to my art shop. It's been a few years since I last had a forum art shop, so I figured I'd open one here on TBT. My classes schedule for this semester isn't nearly as bad as my schedule for next semester. That being said, this probably won't be a very permanent shop. I'll have this up for at least a few months, however, so have a look around, and feel free to request anything that interests you. I offer a lot of GIF-related graphics here, and I will be adding more products in the future.

NeMNJWt.png

I have two waiting list limitations to keep myself from getting swamped with graphics that take a longer time to complete. I only take 5 requests at a time, and only one of those requests can be for a wallpaper (meaning, if someone on the waiting list has requested a wallpaper, you cannot do so until the waiting list has been cleared).

My shop goes by a "first come, first serve" policy. Requests are done in order.

If you want me to use an image drawn/made by someone here on TBT, I will definitely put a line of credit on the graphic for them. Just mention the maker in the Extra Comments section or with the image link.

I strive to get requests done in a reasonable amount of time (which would be up to a week from the request date), and I never forget about them, so don't PM/VM about that. Check back if you want status updates, as I post them periodically.

When you buy one of my graphics, it's yours. Nobody else can use it without your permission, and you can use it on whatever website you want. This shouldn't have to be said, but it's here anyway.

You can only request one graphic per post... under normal circumstances. If you need a set (like a set of decorative text or etc), feel free to request as much as you need.

You are free to request as many times as you'd like, as long as there is a space on the waiting list.

You may notice that there are white pixels around some GIFs, such as the villager signatures and outside text on userbars. This is because the background is transparent and GIFs don't support half transparency. In the case of outside text, white pixels appear because I keep alias settings. Don't worry too much about this, though; the white pixels are barely noticeable anyway, and I do what I can to minimize their appearances.

If you change your mind about something and decide to cancel your order, notify me immediately.

Once you see the finished graphic I made you, reply in this thread to let me know that you have seen it. This would also be the time to ask for re-dos, if necessary.

NODjZBN.png
TIP High quality images will allow me to make a high quality graphic. Keep this in mind when selecting images. The best formats are .GIF (for animated things) and .PNG (for renders and backgrounds).
TIP For a few of the graphics I offer here, it would be best to provide me with a render/easily extractable image. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED, since I can render my own images, but it is preferred.
TIP A render is a an image without a background. Here's a [comparison].
The image on the left clearly has a background, so that's not a render. The image on the right, however, is cleared of the background. That's a render. The background appears to be white, but it's actually transparent. If you drag the image over to a colored background or open it up with Photoshop/GIMP, you will see that the background has been removed.
TIP A lot of the forms are pretty big, so they can be overwhelming. If you're unsure about a certain thing, just put 'Free reign' and I'll decide for you.

k6PxCpk.png

The main form of payment I accept is TBT, so I have prices outlined for each graphic in TBT.
However, SR'd Legendary Pokemon and competitive shiny Pokemon is another payment form I accept, other than TBT. Just make an offer and I'll tell you how much your mon will be worth. (This will be open to negotiation.)
9/11/15 UPDATE I will also be accepting IGB as a form of payment from now on. Just make an offer, since I don't have IGB prices outlined. But, keep in mind that 10 MILLION IGB IS THE MAXIMUM OFFER, and WALLPAPERS ARE TBT ONLY.
I know 100TBT=20million IGB, and there are some graphics in this shop that go for 100TBT, but DO NOT offer 20M. 10M is the limit because anything over that amount gets a bit too tedious for me.
Combining TBT+IGB is also allowed.

INFO CONCERNING WHEN TO PAY (TBT) Don't pay me before I finish your request. When I complete it I'll VM/PM you and ask you to pay what is due, so wait until then. And once I receive payment, I'll post the finished product in this thread and send you a pickup notification.
INFO CONCERNING WHEN TO PAY (IGB) Payment comes first. Once I accept your request, I will contact you to set up a time. Then you come over to my town and give me the bells via THE RETAIL METHOD. Click on the spoiler below for more details.
When you first arrive in my town, I will lead you over to my Re-Tail (which is relatively close to Main Street/the Train Station locker, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to get more Bells).
My Re-Tail will be filled with 8 furniture items priced at 999,999 each. Beforehand, I will tell you how many furniture items you need to purchase. Make sure to purchase as much as I tell you, while making as many trips to the ABD as needed. I recommend that you have your pockets emptied and your letters section filled (to stuff bells inside) in order to make the process faster.
Drop the furniture you buy outside of Re-Tail. I'll have a space cleared out for them.
Depending on the amount of IGB you owe me, I may have to go into Re-Tail and re-stock more furniture for you to purchase. However, if your offer is 8M and under, this won't be necessary.
Once all the Re-Tail items are on the ground and I have been fully paid, I will end the session and leave you WiFi feedback afterwards (ONLY IF YOU'VE FOLLOWED MY RULES, HOWEVER).

You are only allowed to do three things in my town: follow me, buy Re-Tail items, and drop items. DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE.
The only time I won't require the Re-Tail method is when the amount due is 2M bells or under.

BOdNRqK.png
The waiting list can be found on the [second post].

N4j0C5q.png
The GIF animations used in my villager signatures were made by [taeyanq @ tumblr]
All villager sprites are by hoeass. I got them from [this] masterpost
Hex codes for colors can be found [here]

REFERENCES
Click on the spoiler below or click [here] to see the fonts I currently have (in addition to default fonts). You can request any font you want, as long as it's free to download, but I've included a listing of some nice fonts for your convenience.
TlxXFCb.png

Click on the spoiler below or click [here] to see what kind of text effects I can do.
E786EEN.png

r3tuYeO.png

Villager signature forms and examples have been relocated to [this post].

aCAaHfe.png
BOX DROP BLINKIE
COST | 40TBT for a static side image blinkie, 70TBT for an animated side image blinkie

BLINKIE BOXES REFERENCE

UXnIiU0.png
WcbcyS5.gif

BOX STYLE 3 STROKED + ANIMATED SIDE IMAGE​
Yuwr1eH.gif

BOX STYLE 1 + STATIC SIDE IMAGE​
NOTE The above blinkies were made when I had no font sense whatsoever. Thus, I didn't realize that the Visitor font looks ugly af with blinkies. Rest assured that all blinkies I do now are in a better font.
XHE75MT.gif

BOX STYLE 2 + 2 STATIC SIDE IMAGES​
pbfYMaF.gif

BOX STYLE 3 + VILLAGERS​
NOTE If you want me to make a villager blinkie, you can bypass the "2 images maximum" rule. Just tell me what villagers you want and I'll put them on either side of the blinkie. 10 villagers maximum, though.

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♛[/SIZE] [U]BOX DROP BLINKIE[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
BOX STYLE: [1 / 2 / 3]
BOX STROKE: [YES / NO]
BOX COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code here.]
IMAGE(S): [Maximum of two. If you want me to use a GIF (or two GIFs), both have to have few frames. Leave this blank if you want no images with your blinkie.]
IMAGE PLACEMENT: [If you provided two images, tell me which one goes on the left and which one goes on the right.]
TEXT: [Don't give me a huge line of text. I don't have all day to make blinkies.]
SPEED: [0.1 delay or 0.2 delay. Or, you can leave it up to me.]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [If you want me to include anything else, type it here.]
I can make sets of blinkies in different styles or the same style. The total price will vary depending on the quantity, amount of images provided, and GIF usage (I promise it'll be reasonable though, I have a discount for sets.) Consider ordering a set if you would like to spice up your thread! They can work as nice section headers :-]

KUHnJLq.png

🎬 ANIMATED BANNER
COST | 80-90TBT

j5mZWk4.gif

EXAMPLE 1 (30+ FRAMES) OVER 1.5MB

F8HQU3B.gif

EXAMPLE 2 (20 FRAMES) UNDER 1MB

EQ2I2h2.gif

EXAMPLE 3 (14 FRAMES) UNDER 1MB

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]🎬[/SIZE] [U]ANIMATED BANNER[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
SIZE: [Width px x Height px]
GIF: [Link to it here.]
TOP IMAGE: [Maximum of 2. Provide a render, or something with a background that isn't too complicated.]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: [LEFT / RIGHT]
TEXT: [Type the text you want here.]
UNDER 1.5MB: [YES / NO. Expect some quality loss if you want it under 1.5MB, especially for signature use.]

🎬 OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER
COST | 80-100TBT

NOTE You may have noticed that examples in this thread that feature overlay/top GIFs are "tech-themed". If you're not fond of that style, don't let that discourage you from requesting, because NOT EVERY OVERLAY GIF RELATED GRAPHIC I MAKE WILL BE TECH-THEMED. I have lots of overlay animations, so lack of variety is not an issue.
Y1v9ade.gif

EXAMPLE 1 (42 FRAMES) UNDER 1MB
BG IMAGE (STATIC) + 2 OVERLAY GIFs

UgysBdV.gif

EXAMPLE 2 (39 FRAMES) UNDER 1MB
BG IMAGE (GIF) + 2 TOP IMAGES + 1 OVERLAY GIF

GQLSPib.gif

EXAMPLE 3 (58 FRAMES) UNDER 1MB
BG IMAGE (STATIC) + 1 TOP IMAGE + 2 OVERLAY GIFs

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]🎬[/SIZE] [U]OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
BACKGROUND IMAGE: [Link to it here. If you provide a static image for the background, I'll add two overlay GIFs. If you prodive a GIF as a background, I'll add 1 overlay GIF.]
TOP IMAGE: [Maximum of 2. Provide a render, or something with a background that isn't too complicated.]
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: [LEFT / RIGHT]
UNDER 1.5MB: [YES / NO. Expect some quality loss if you want it under 1.5MB, especially for signature use.]

BsKXcYu.png
DECORATIVE TEXT
COST | 40-80TBT, depending on the amount of images and GIF usage

hHrkEFY.gif

PICTURE TEXT + OUTSIDE IMAGE + 2 TYPE GIFs
QHwIqVC.gif

GIF IN TEXT + OUTSIDE IMAGE + 1 OVERLAY GIF
LrDbVQ4.gif

TEXT WITH TWO GIFs

wY42oh3.png

COMPLETELY STATIC DECORATIVE TEXT​
More examples of completely static decorative text can be found throughout my thread. They're the headers.​

BG IMAGE + CURVED TEXT
(Art by KainAronoele @ TBT)
**The black BG is not on the image itself; it just appears like this in the thumbnail​

BG IMAGE + DOUBLE STROKE + TRIPLE GRADIENT TEXT
(Art by KainAronoele @ TBT)​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]✍[/SIZE] [U]DECORATIVE TEXT[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
MAIN TEXT: [Type the main text here.]
OTHER TEXT: [You can type as much as you want here.]
FONT(S): [You can suggest up to 3 fonts. See the fonts reference.]
TEXT EFFECT(S): [See the text effects reference.]
TEXT COLOR(S): [Type the hex codes or color names here.]
TEXT ANIMATION: [YES / NO. If you choose yes, I will animate the text in a way I see fit.]
IMAGE(S): [I have no limit for the amount of images you can provide; just make it reasonable and I'll see if I can fit everything. Also, specify which image(s) should be on the outside. Two GIFs can be provided at the maximum. Leave this blank if you want text only.]
I can make sets of these in different styles or the same style. The total price will vary depending on the quantity, amount of images provided, and GIF usage (I promise it'll be reasonable though, I have a discount for sets.) Consider ordering a set if you would like to spice up your thread! Below is a decorative text set example:
8BEj7EA.gif

vVyxzPt.gif
hl6jBoE.gif
**I customize each set in order to keep everything fresh/different, so if you order a set, it will not look exactly like example sets unless you want it to.

IdBUoSI.png

STATIC LINK BUTTON
COST | 10TBT
0zXkkWM.png
s6tjPrU.png

STYLE 1 (WITHOUT AND WITH AN IMAGE)​
PhwyFNj.png

STYLE 2​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]✌[/SIZE] [U]STATIC LINK BUTTON[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
STYLE: [1 / 2]
LINK TEXT: [Type the exact text here.]
FONT: [See the fonts reference.]
FONT COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code.]
TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code.]
IMAGE: [Maximum of 1. It will automatically be pop-in.]

ANIMATED LINK BUTTON
COST | 20TBT

1vbPoNl.gif

STYLE 1 & STYLE 2 AVAILABLE

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]✌[/SIZE] [U]ANIMATED LINK BUTTON[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
STYLE: [1 / 2. Please look at the static link button examples above to see the difference between style 1 & 2.]
GIF: [Insert the link here. It will automatically be pop-in.]

SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON
COST | 20TBT

wLx5s2t.gif

iFN4ZhX.gif
WiXDmTH.gif
273wmLm.gif

aHOUwP1.gif
O40OpAJ.gif
wBUDrx2.gif

ONLY STYLE 2 AVAILABLE

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]✌[/SIZE] [U]SWIPE ANIMATION LINK BUTTON[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code.]
The stripe is just a default. I can replace it with something else, if you'd prefer. Just say so in the Extra Comments.
I can make sets of link buttons in different styles or the same style. The total price will vary depending on the quantity and GIF usage (I promise it'll be reasonable though, I have a discount for sets.) Consider ordering a set if you would like to spice up your thread and/or signature! Below is a link button set example:
ZCPPBDA.gif
o8Mqkwy.gif
EZSYdmb.png

cIEbknB.png
💻 WALLPAPER
COST | 150-200TBT (TBT ONLY, NO IGB OFFERS)

CLICK ON THE THUMBNAILS TO VIEW IN FULL RESOLUTION
Rough overview of how I price wallpapers: EX1 would be 200TBT, EX2 would be 150TBT, EX3 would be 200TBT, EX4 would be 170TBT, and EX5 would be 160TBT

This row contains requested wallpapers. Each one had a final price between 180-200TBT
(Art featured in the wallpapers above are by Jint @ TBT, Stacheous @ dA, Itadakii @ TBT, and liszst @ TBT)

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]💻[/SIZE] [U]WALLPAPER[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
IMAGE(S): [I have no limit for the amount of images you can provide; just make it reasonable and I'll see if I can fit everything.]
Even though all the examples are of desktop wallpapers, I can make wallpapers for mobile devices. Just specify the dimensions.
REMEMBER Only one wallpaper request per waiting list. If someone on the waiting list has already requested a wallpaper, you're out of luck this time around.

HEADER
COST | 80-120TBT

SPECIAL STYLE:
This style is similar to what I do for GFX signatures.
COLLAGE STYLE:
This style is similar to what I do for wallpapers.

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]❂[/SIZE] [U]HEADER[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
STYLE: [SPECIAL / COLLAGE]
TEXT COLOR: [Type the hex code or color name.]
IMAGE(S): [I have no limit for the amount of images you can provide; just make it reasonable and I'll see if I can fit everything.]
The difference between headers and GFX signatures is that headers are made to "head" things like threads while signatures are made to go inside your signature. I have no size limit for either, so request either a header or signature as you see fit.

2mTM7YB.png

REMINDER When you want me to use a GIF, provide me with a rendered one. Otherwise it'll look bad. I recommend using sprite GIFs in particular, though I am open to a lot of things.

REGULAR USERBAR
COST | 30TBT
5g6Tt1U.gif

GRADIENT USERBAR + 1 ANIMATED IMAGE​
WmXCxPW.png

BACKGROUND USERBAR + 2 STATIC IMAGES​
bsiBHpf.png

NO PATTERN POP-IN FULL IMAGE USERBAR​
g4v1X82.png

BACKGROUND USERBAR + 1 POP-IN IMAGE​
Net7DC0.gif

BACKGROUND USERBAR + 1 ANIMATED IMAGE

Click on the spoiler below to view userbar styles.
SIZE
Y1wSqPe.png

HALFBAR (Full-size bars are the size of the examples)

PATTERN
l6CwDf1.png

DOTS​
tiSq7pp.png

SCANLINES​

GRADIENT
tBLFvQJ.png

TOP-BOTTOM GRADIENT​
1ljcLXU.png

LEFT-RIGHT GRADIENT​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]☢[/SIZE] [U]REGULAR USERBAR[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
SIZE: [FULL / HALF]
TEXT PLACEMENT: [LEFT / CENTER / RIGHT]
FONT: [The font 'Visitor' is used in all of the userbar examples, but you can ask for a different font. Just make sure it looks good at a small size.]
PATTERN: [SCANLINES / DOTS / NONE]
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: [If you want a gradient, give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom). If you want a background image, you can either provide me with one OR I can pick one out for you.]
TOP IMAGE(S): [Maximum of 2 top images can be provided. Only one can be animated. Leave this area blank if you just want a background image userbar.]
TOP IMAGE(S) PLACEMENT: [Tell me where you want them. EX: "Put the animated sprite on the right, and the static image on the left"]
POP-IN OR POP-OUT: [Tell me which images should go inside the bar/outside the bar. EX: "Animated image: pop-out, static image: pop-in"; "Both images: pop-out"; etc.]

OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR
COST | 40TBT
9Qhs5mm.gif

1 ANIMATED IMAGE​

f9eSKK8.gif

POP-IN, 1 STATIC IMAGE + 1 ANIMATED IMAGE​
l5g8zzx.png

2 STATIC IMAGES​
QxRS9xS.gif

1 STATIC IMAGE + 1 ANIMATED IMAGE​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]☢[/SIZE] [U]OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
MAIN TEXT: [Type the text you want here.]
MAIN TEXT PLACEMENT: [LEFT / CENTER / RIGHT]
MAIN TEXT FONT: [The font 'Visitor' is used in all of the userbar examples, but you can ask for a different font. Just make sure it looks good at a small size.]
OUTSIDE TEXT: [Up to two lines of outside text.]
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): [If you typed two lines of text earlier, you can ask for two different fonts. See the fonts reference.]
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
PATTERN: [SCANLINES / DOTS / NONE]
GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: [If you want a gradient, give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom). If you want a background image, you can either provide me with one OR I can pick one out for you.]
TOP IMAGE(S): [Maximum of 2 top images can be provided. Only one can be animated. Leave this area blank if you just want a background image outside text userbar.]
TOP IMAGE(S) PLACEMENT: [Tell me where you want them. EX: "Put the animated sprite on the right, and the static image on the left"]
POP-IN OR POP-OUT: [Tell me which images should go inside the bar/outside the bar. EX: "Animated image: pop-out, static image: pop-in"; "Both images: pop-out"; etc.]

DOUBLE USERBAR
COST | 60TBT
EdaRbrp.gif

1 ANIMATED IMAGE + 1 STATIC IMAGE​
2Wn9Bba.gif

1 ANIMATED IMAGE​
imH8hOn.png

2 STATIC IMAGES​

ig057J2.png

2 STATIC POP-IN IMAGES​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]☢[/SIZE] [U]DOUBLE USERBAR[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
SECONDARY TEXT: [If you want secondary text, type it here. If not, keep this blank.]
TEXT PLACEMENT: [LEFT / CENTER / RIGHT]
FONT: [The font 'Visitor' is used in all of the userbar examples, but you can ask for a different font. Just make sure it looks good at a small size. You can pick up to two if you want secondary text.]
TOP BAR PATTERN: [SCANLINES / DOTS / NONE]
BOTTOM BAR PATTERN: [SCANLINES / DOTS / NONE]
(TOP BAR) GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: [If you want a gradient, give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom). If you want a background image, you can either provide me with one OR I can pick one out for you.]
(BOTTOM BAR) GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: [If you want a gradient, give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom). If you want a background image, you can either provide me with one OR I can pick one out for you.]
TOP IMAGE(S): [Maximum of 2 top images can be provided. Only one can be animated.]

SPLIT USERBAR
COST | 50TBT
CDjC6SF.gif

STYLE 1​
PkKxdcR.gif

STYLE 2​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]☢[/SIZE] [U]SPLIT USERBAR[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
STYLE: [1 / 2]
SECONDARY TEXT: [If you want secondary text, type it here. If not, keep this blank.]
FONT: [The font 'Visitor' is used in all of the userbar examples, but you can ask for a different font. Just make sure it looks good at a small size. You can pick up to two if you want secondary text.]
MAIN BAR GRADIENT OR BACKGROUND IMAGE: [If you want a gradient, give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom). If you want a background image, you can either provide me with one OR I can pick one out for you.]
SMALLER BAR GRADIENT: [Give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom).]
TOP IMAGE: [Only 1 top image can be provided. It can be animated. The image will automatically be pop-out, as pop-in looks weird with this style.]

FLOATIE USERBAR
COST | 60TBT
Pey5sxX.gif

1 STATIC POP-OUT IMAGE​

b4ONBim.gif

2 STATIC POP-OUT IMAGES​
BtwfWcN.gif

VILLAGER VERSION

Click the spoiler below to see floatie styles.
qinAl4u.gif

AUTUMN LEAVES
JfSEa6i.gif

HOT AIR BALLOON
GQEss1W.gif

BUBBLES
shy1yUr.gif

CLOVERS
RuE9PhX.gif

COLORFUL RAIN
detHUUn.gif

CONFETTI
Ba9LkL5.gif

MONEY
5Uky0U0.gif

MUSICAL NOTES
VOgfZm3.gif

ROSES
JCnjV32.gif

SHOOTING STARS
9mD21JO.gif

SNOW
Hn1mV4B.gif

STARS

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]☢[/SIZE] [U]FLOATIE USERBAR[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
FLOATIE STYLE: [See the floatie styles.]
BAR TEXT: [Type the text you want here.]
BAR TEXT FONT: [The font 'Visitor' is used in all of the userbar examples, but you can ask for a different font. Just make sure it looks good at a small size.]
BAR TEXT COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code here.]
OUTSIDE TEXT: [Up to two lines of outside text.]
OUTSIDE TEXT FONT(S): [If you typed two lines of text earlier, you can ask for two different fonts. See the fonts reference.]
OUTSIDE TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
GRADIENT: [Give me two colors and name the style (left-right or top-bottom).]
TOP IMAGE(S): [Maximum of 2 top images can be provided. None of them can be animated. Leave this area blank if you want no top images.]
BORDER COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code.]
Top images can only be pop-out. Trust me, pop-ins look weird 90% of the time when it comes to floaties.

I can make sets of userbars in different styles or the same style. The total price will vary depending on the quantity, amount of images provided, and GIF usage (I promise it'll be reasonable though, I have a discount for sets.)

V4xD58t.png
NOTE Custom signatures can alternatively be used as bump banners... or anything else you wish, really. I just call these "custom signatures" because each one has a different shape and I normally make them signature-sized.
NOTE#2 These are done in the same style as my wallpapers, with the occasional GIF thrown in.
👏 CUSTOM SIGNATURE
COST | 50-100TBT

4OHj6Gq.gif

DSZkv5E.gif

NLSHha0.gif

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]👏[/SIZE] [U]CUSTOM SIGNATURE[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
TOTAL SIZE: [Width px x Height px]
IMAGE(S): [Limit of 3 images. 1 can be a GIF.]
OVERLAY GIF: [YES / NO]
I can make sets of custom signatures in different styles or the same style. The total price will vary depending on the quantity, amount of images provided, and GIF usage (I promise it'll be reasonable though, I have a discount for sets.)

🎲 GFX SIGNATURE
COST | 80-100TBT

4N9dyx0.png

6OsZ8Dx.png

JoaJZoF.png

1BZSDln.png

PWxIs9g.png

ay3RVwb.png

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]🎲[/SIZE] [U]GFX SIGNATURE[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
IMAGE(S): [Limit of 3 images.]
I do not offer different styles. I will simply edit your image in a style that I think will suit it. You can trust my judgement, because even if you do not like the first finished product, I can do a re-do in another style.

JR72Evr.png

CROWN VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 80TBT
LIGHTNINGBOLT VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 65TBT
CLOUD VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 65TBT
SPEECH BUBBLE VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 65TBT
FLICKER TEXT VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 80TBT
NINTENDO VILLAGER SIGNATURE > 50TBT
STATIC SIDE IMAGE BLINKIE > 40TBT
ANIMATED SIDE IMAGE BLINKIE > 70TBT
ANIMATED BANNER > 80-90TBT
OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER > 80-100TBT
DECORATIVE TEXT > 40-80TBT
STATIC LINK BUTTON > 10TBT
ANIMATED LINK BUTTONS > 20TBT
WALLPAPER > 150-200TBT
HEADER > 80-120TBT
REGULAR USERBAR > 30TBT
OUTSIDE TEXT USERBAR > 40TBT
DOUBLE USERBAR > 60TBT
SPLIT USERBAR > 50TBT
FLOATIE USERBAR > 60TBT
CUSTOM SIGNATURE > 50-100TBT
GFX SIGNATURE > 80-100TBT
SETS > PRICE VARIES
If you want to pay with IGB, simply give me an offer.

Possible sets include combinations and/or similar versions of blinkies, animated banners, decorative text, link buttons, and custom signatures. Check out those sections if you want something nice to decorate your thread layout!

0lyqckF.png
If you like my GIF/animation work, go check out [my art gallery]. I post any signature tags, large pieces, icons, and occasional sketches that I make over there :-]

Last edited:
BOdNRqK.png

SHOP STATUS OPEN / CLOSED
MayorEvvie - WALLPAPER

4 / 5 slots available
NO WALLPAPER SLOTS AVAILABLE!!
NOTE I do requests in order. So, if you see a wallpaper request before you on the waiting list, expect to get your graphic done in a few days, even if you had a relatively small request for me.​

CURRENT VIP Kanaa [VIP status expiring after 200TBT's worth of graphics is spent]
If you are a VIP, you can request whenever you want, even if the shop is closed.

Ztm3xVz.png

FREE SERVICE WAITING LIST: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5]

NOTE You can order up to two free services in one post.

CROPPING
COST | FREE

[STATIC ICON]:
kLgXpuf.png
hxb8EUA.png
tYtgsKQ.png

[GIF ICON]:
tl3SR4T.gif
Nj51xG8.gif
Aqk8IUk.gif

[STATIC BANNER]:
ghC8PGc.png
Cl2oAbe.png

[GIF BANNER]:
DdRRhG3.gif
UOqgKqQ.gif

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]▣[/SIZE] [U]SERVICE: CROPPING[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
TYPE: [STATIC ICON / GIF ICON / STATIC BANNER / GIF BANNER]
IMAGE: [Link to it here.]
NUMBER OF CROPS: [3 maximum]
All I do is crop the image you give me. Other than that, I do not alter it in any way.

COLORING EDITS
COST | FREE

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]▣[/SIZE] [U]SERVICE: COLORING EDIT[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
IMAGE: [Link to it here.]
COLOR DETAILS: [Describe the color scheme you would like the image to have. The color you want DOES NOT have to be already present in the image.]
Color isolation (black and white + your color of choice) can also be requested. Color isolation is seen in the Steven Stone icon example, where the original image was vibrant and multi-colored but I edited it to make it black and white, leaving the red. This can be done with any color, not just red. If you would like this, say something like "Color isolation excluding [color name]" in the Color Details section.

GIF COMBINING
COST | FREE (to combine 2 GIFs); for every extra GIF you want to add, it will be +10TBT

[GIF 1] & [GIF 2]
OUTCOME:
XMRQqtV.gif

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]▣[/SIZE] [U]SERVICE: COMBINED GIF[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
STARTING GIF: [Link me to the GIF that you want to play first.]
ENDING GIF: [Link me to the GIF that you want to play last/second.]
-OPTIONAL EXTRA GIFs: [This is only available if you are willing to pay 10TBT per extra combined GIF. If so, link all the extra GIFs here IN ORDER. They will go in between the starting GIF and ending GIF.]-

IMAGE COMBINING
COST | FREE

I can put images and GIFs together on the same canvas.
The benefit of this is that you can have everything in one image link.

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]▣[/SIZE] [U]SERVICE: COMBINED IMAGES[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
TOTAL SIZE: [Size that you want the entire thing to be. Width px x Height px]
STATIC IMAGE(S): [Link to them here.]
GIF IMAGE(S): [If you would like be to add GIFs, link me to them here.]
IMAGE PLACEMENT: [If you are not specific, I will choose for you.]

FINAL NOTE If you think I can do a certain task for you and I do not have a form for it, just ask me about it. If I am able to do whatever you are looking for, I will ask for more details and price the job as I see fit.

Last edited:
Oh my *_* You put my shop to shame lol, definitely need to save for a wallpaper or gif sig these are amazing : O Good luck, shall definitely be back 8'D

r3tuYeO.png

NOTE Each of these villager signatures will have a line that reads "gif (c) taeyanq", because that's who made the gif resource I'm using. If you don't want this text, let me know in the extra comments, and I won't put "gif (c) taeyanq" on the graphic itself.
NOTE #2 Updates are ALWAYS 10TBT, so matter how large/minor the changes are.

CROWN VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 65TBT
rhYTgRW.gif

DROP SHADOW STYLE​
5kYPUN1.gif

BACKGROUND STYLE​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♠[/SIZE] [U]CROWN VILLAGER SIGNATURE[/U][/COLOR][/FONT]
STYLE: [BACKGROUND / DROP SHADOW. If you chose background, specify color or provide an image.]
TOWN NAME: [Type the name of your AC town here.]
VILLAGERS: [Type up to 10 villagers here.]
TOP TEXT 1: [In the example, this text is the friend code. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]
TOP TEXT 2: [In the example, this text is the dream address. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]
FONT(S): [You can provide up to two font suggestions. See the fonts reference.]
TEXT COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code here.]
MAIN TEXT EFFECT: [See the text effects reference.]
VILLAGER STROKE: [YES / NO. If you chose yes, also give me a color.]
OBTAINED PIXEL: [Link me to the pixel you want me to use to signify obtained dreamies. If you don't want this, leave this area blank.]
OBTAINED VILLAGERS: [If you provided me with an obtained pixel, specify which villagers it needs to be next to.]

LIGHTNINGBOLT VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 65TBT
CUabjGX.gif

WITHOUT OBTAINED PIXEL​
bHbE9ir.gif

WITH OBTAINED PIXEL​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♠[/SIZE] [U]LIGHTNINGBOLT VILLAGER SIGNATURE[/U][/COLOR][/FONT]
BACKGROUND: [COLOR / PICTURE / TRANSPARENT. If you want a color as the background, type the name/hex code here. If you want me to use a picture, link to it. If you want it to stay transparent, it'll look like the examples (i.e. will have no background).]
TOP TEXT 1: [In the example, this text is the friend code. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]
TOP TEXT 2: [In the example, this text is the dream address. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]
OBTAINED PIXEL: [Link me to the pixel you want me to use to signify obtained dreamies. If you don't want this, leave this area blank.]
OBTAINED VILLAGERS: [If you provided me with an obtained pixel, specify which villagers it needs to be next to.]

CLOUD VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 65TBT
v6jChx9.gif

WITHOUT OBTAINED PIXEL​
rMKZRQS.gif

WITH OBTAINED PIXEL​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♠[/SIZE] [U]CLOUD VILLAGER SIGNATURE[/U][/COLOR][/FONT]
FONT COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code here.]

SPEECH BUBBLE VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 65TBT
1yOqIiK.gif

WITHOUT OBTAINED PIXEL​
SatYImL.gif

WITH OBTAINED PIXEL​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♠[/SIZE] [U]SPEECH BUBBLE VILLAGER SIGNATURE[/U][/COLOR][/FONT]
SPEECH BUBBLE COLOR: [You can provide two or just one.]
FONT COLOR: [Type the color name or hex code here.]

FLICKER TEXT VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 80TBT
2GolLQN.gif

WITHOUT OBTAINED PIXEL​
AOB2Pq3.gif

WITH OBTAINED PIXEL​

HTML:
[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=5]♠[/SIZE] [U]FLICKER TEXT VILLAGER SIGNATURE[/U][/COLOR][/FONT]
BACKGROUND: [Give me a solid color, a background image link, or leave this blank if you want a transparent background.]
TOWN NAME: [This will be the flicker text.]
TOP TEXT 1: [In the example, this text is the dream address. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]
TOP TEXT 2: [In the example, this text is the friend code. However, you can change this to whatever text you want, or leave this blank if you want no text here.]

�� NINTENDO VILLAGER SIGNATURE
COST | 50TBT

tIQgup1.png

FILLED-IN LOOK

vvOPZz2.png

OUTLINED LOOK

HTML:
[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]��[/SIZE] [U]NINTENDO[/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
CURRENT VILLAGER ROSTER: [Villager names here.]
DREAM VILLAGER ROSTER: [Villager names here.]
MESSAGE: [Something like "All dreamies achieved!", "#/10 dreamies achieved!", a quote, or etc.]
TOWN NAME: [The name of your town.]
MAYOR NAME: [The name of your mayor/in-game AC character.]
PRIMARY FONT: [See the fonts reference.]
SECONDARY FONT: [See the fonts reference.]
IMAGE: [I would suggest using a screenshot from your Animal Crossing town, but anything works, really.]
NINTENDO COLOR: [For a filled-in look, pick two different colors for this. For an outlined look, pick any color you want and white.]

Last edited:
Ah no way, I think your shop has a really nice layout too! ;-]
But thank you for the comment, looking forward to your request in the future c:

Psht yours is more organized anyhow xD
And will look forward to requesting : )

Oh my *_* You put my shop to shame lol, definitely need to save for a wallpaper or gif sig these are amazing : O Good luck, shall definitely be back 8'D
same hahahaha. But yeah Im definitely gonna get a gif sig sometime. Those are awesome!

LINK TEXT: [Bell:Clara]
FONT: [Lavamderoa]
FONT COLOR: [White]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [This Color]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [This Color]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you have a heart sliding by? if not the stripe]

LINK TEXT: [Simple]
FONT: [Infinity]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you have a heart sliding by? If not the stripe.]

Tota: 40 Tbt!

Also artist freedom on glow on white text if it looks nice, if not its fine :D

Last edited:
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you have a heart sliding by? if not the stripe]

EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you have a heart sliding by? If not the stripe.]

Also artist freedom on glow on white text if it looks nice, if not its fine :D

Accepted, I'll add you to the waiting list.

I'll probably make a few different versions, so you can see whether you like the buttons without the glow or not. Also, the heart definitely seems possible. I should be able to replace the stripe with it ;-]

Sounds Great! I would love that. Hope to be considered :) Let me know when you do put me on the list so I can pay!

Yep, just put you on the list.
Though payment isn't required until I finish your request. Of course, you can pay before if you'd like, but I just thought I'd let you know c:

---

EDIT: While I'm on the topic of waiting lists, I'm going to go ahead and mention that I just moved the waiting list section from the first post to my reserve (second) post. This messes up the section numbers but it's a lot better than having to wait a million years for updates to save since the OP has so many images in it :-/

Last edited:

aaaa I hope I make sense >->o
I'd like to order 1 wallpaper, but I can't decide which option to order -- so I've put 3 options down;;
Just pick the one that you're most comfortable/inspired by to work with!! I'm fine with either :'D

🔌 WALLPAPER
SIZE: 2560 x 1600
TEXT: -
FONT: -
TEXT EFFECT(S): -
IMAGE(S): option 1 // 2 // 3
EXTRA COMMENTS: no need to use all images provided!! I thought I'd just provide a bit more so in case something doesn't fit/looks weird you'll have something else to put as a back up qvq;;

thank you and please let me know if you have any questions/I don't make any sense!! orzz

You're crystal clear, don't worry ;-]
Adding you to the waiting list now.

Concerning the image options, I'll probably go with the first one, [the image of this guy]. But, I can add some of the other images from links 2 and 3 if you'd like! Just let me know. I can put a lot of images together for a wallpaper, haha.

@Simple; your link buttons have been completed! Once I receive payment I will upload them to my imgur account and post them here. I have four versions for you to choose from :-]

Last edited:
@Simple; your link buttons have been completed! Once I receive payment I will upload them to my imgur account and post them here. I have four versions for you to choose from :-]

Super excited thank you so much! Sent Payment!

Last edited:

whew! :'D
just the guy would be fine then!! no need to add images from the other links c: thanks!!

whew! :'D
just the guy would be fine then!! no need to add images from the other links c: thanks!!

Got it ;-]

---

@Simple

Here are the buttons without glow:
Y43ng9I.gif
P9ziUwn.gif

And here are the buttons with glow:
asxTgSr.gif
EKBIw7Z.gif

I added the glow a bit subtley, since it looked weird/overwhelming at full opacity. You can pick whichever set you like better :-]
If I made a mistake/these weren't what you had in mind, I can do re-dos free of charge.

Also, I have the swipe animations at 0.05 delay, but I can speed it up/slow it down if you'd like.

@Simple

Here are the buttons without glow:
Y43ng9I.gif
P9ziUwn.gif

And here are the buttons with glow:
asxTgSr.gif
EKBIw7Z.gif

I added the glow a bit subtley, since it looked weird/overwhelming at full opacity. You can pick whichever set you like better :-]
If I made a mistake/these weren't what you had in mind, I can do re-dos free of charge.

Also, I have the swipe animations at 0.05 delay, but I can speed it up/slow it down if you'd like.

That is so perfect I love it! I will come back and request some more. I am also very interested in the stripes background that I see you do on certain designs! Can I request for more or should I come back next time? :D Tysm~ I love this little button thing, although I'm using it as just an icon haha. I love them all and would like to use all~

That is so perfect I love it! I will come back and request some more. I am also very interested in the stripes background that I see you do on certain designs! Can I request for more or should I come back next time? :D Tysm~ I love this little button thing, although I'm using it as just an icon haha. I love them all and would like to use all~

No problem ;-]
Glad you like it!

As for requesting again, normally I'd tell people to wait the next day, buuuut it is the grand opening of my shop, so I've decided that I won't be enforcing that rule for the entire week. You're free to request again if you'd like :-]

Last edited:
No problem ;-]
Glad you like it!

As for requesting again, normally I'd tell people to wait the next day... but then again, it is the grand opening of my shop, so I've decided that I won't be enforcing that rule for the entire week. You're free to request again if you'd like :-]

Yay, thank you so much! It looks perfect with my signature! Will be requesting in a bit shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FONT COLOR: [White or
rvkbo7.png
(Which ever text shows better)]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [
2uo2h34.png
]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [
28iou9e.png
]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you put a STAR?]

FONT COLOR: [White or
rvkbo7.png
(Which ever text shows better)]
LINK BUTTON COLOR: [
2uo2h34.png
]
SWIPE ANIMATION COLOR: [
28iou9e.png
]
EXTRA COMMENTS: [Instead of a line can you put a STAR?]

I would love to use the 3 colors I listed above, however if orange is not a good text white will be great. Feel free to add in stripes on the background or text, for your own artistic freedom!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back