• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh ok well I can always report it if you'd like it removed lol : P
Nah I get it I mean that example stuff can take HELLA time >__< I know because I have plenty left to add xD And darn well time for me to lower prices if necessary I don't wanna overprice my work with your incredible stuff so nicely priced 8'D But really OMG looks fantastic ;D Definitely might consider an Overlay Sig sometime later ; )

Nah it's OK!!
I actually want the villager sigs to be separated from everything else because I kind of dislike making them lol, I'm just keeping them here juuuuust in case
And no way, I think your work is at a great price! I'm just willing to do stuff for less because, again, I mainly opened this for practice purposes haha. You definitely shouldn't feel like you're obligated to lower your prices just because I did :-]

Last edited:
Nah it's OK!!
I actually want the villager sigs to be separated from everything else because I kind of dislike making them lol, I'm just keeping them here juuuuust in case
And no way, I think your work is at a great price! I'm just willing to do stuff for less because, again, I mainly opened this for practice purposes haha. You definitely shouldn't feel like you're obligated to lower your prices just because I did :-]

Ok haha but yeah I mean just let me know otherwise : )
LOL I can sort of understand xD
Ahah thanks xD I shall see how it goes, but at least if I can finish my freebs I can start promoting other works 8'D But really OMG I think they're already so pro *__* Practice? Bah! ;P

GOOD LORD UR KIRIGIRI KYOKO ONE IS AMAZING

i need a genocider shoe one

Ok haha but yeah I mean just let me know otherwise : )
LOL I can sort of understand xD
Ahah thanks xD I shall see how it goes, but at least if I can finish my freebs I can start promoting other works 8'D But really OMG I think they're already so pro *__* Practice? Bah! ;P

Alright ;-]
Good luck with your freebies btw! Bet they'll turn out super nice, like always ^^

Looks so awesome!!
And ahh, you added my requests as an option xD

Yeah, I figured I might as well, y'know? You're like a regular, haha.

GOOD LORD UR KIRIGIRI KYOKO ONE IS AMAZING

i need a genocider shoe one

Kirigiri is MY GIRL, I had to make it look good or else I'd be mad at myself LMAO.
Was considering doing a Genocider Syo one to go with it but then I got lazy lol

---

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots available!

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie; will be working on that blinkie in a half an hour or so. I'll have it out soon!

Kirigiri is MY GIRL, I had to make it look good or else I'd be mad at myself LMAO.
Was considering doing a Genocider Syo one to go with it but then I got lazy lol

---

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots available!

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie; will be working on that blinkie in a half an hour or so. I'll have it out soon!
ok lets make a deal i can have kirigiri and shoe and you can have photoshop, K?

woo! i'll look forward to it c:

^ Ahaha I would never give up Kirigiri. Obviously :^|
Though you can definitely have Syo/Shoe and Paint.NET :p

@MayorEvvie;

Payment received; hope this is what you had in mind!
I animated in the frame order that you had posted, but if it's actually the other way around I can fix it up real quick!
z9gLGeM.gif

^ Glad you like it :-D

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@KainAronoele; Will be working on your outline soon!

@KainAronoele;

peToxEU.png

I double checked the R before saving (lol) and made sure to keep the outline sizes from before, but regardless, let me know if you need me to change anything :-]

@KainAronoele;

peToxEU.png

I double checked the R before saving (lol) and made sure to keep the outline sizes from before, but regardless, let me know if you need me to change anything :-]

Looks good to me! ;D lol
Ty, is awesome ^^ as usual.

Last edited:
HNNGHHH i need one of these

🎬 OVERLAY ANIMATION BANNER
SIZE: [Width px x Height px]500 x 175
BACKGROUND IMAGE: http://data.whicdn.com/images/89496471/large.jpg This should be ok?
TOP IMAGE: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net.../Fukawa.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130514162142 http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...f/RVjp7.png/revision/latest?cb=20130422202749
TOP IMAGE PLACEMENT: Either works c:
TEXT: Super Duper High School Bookworm Serial Killer
UNDER 1.5MB: Yes please!
EXTRA COMMENTS: Could you leave the crossed out over bookworm? Thanks!

^ Accepted! Putting you on the list after posting :-]
And yes, I can keep the strikethrough on bookworm!

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! A wallpaper slot is open as well! If you're interested, make sure to grab it before anyone else takes it ;-]

Last edited:

I'm crying -- your new styles look amazing, derezzed!! Q____Q
If I can ever decide on an piece of art I have I'm definitely coming back for an overlay banner wwww

I'm crying -- your new styles look amazing, derezzed!! Q____Q
If I can ever decide on an piece of art I have I'm definitely coming back for an overlay banner wwww

Thank you, Jint :-D
I still think I could've done better, lol, but I do like how a bunch of them turned out! c:
In fact, I ended up liking the Nekoma banner so much that I changed my sig, right in time for the second Haikyuu season haha.
Looking forward to seeing what you decide on ^^

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie; starting on your animated banner tomorrow! Totally looking forward to it :p

Last edited:
derezzed;5629639 @[b said:
MayorEvvie[/b]; starting on your animated banner tomorrow! Totally looking forward to it :p

me too! c: will be a nice thing to come home to

btw is photoshop the best gfx software around? :eek: im finally getting rid of shtty vista and going to 10 haha

^ Photoshop is really the best all-around, yeah. You can draw with it, make animations with it, make great graphics with it... and those three things are what you're mainly interested in, right? :-]
Also, it really does have the best support/graphics community. GIMP's was good, but that doesn't even compare to the amount of GFX makers that use Photoshop. PS is going to be a hard nut to crack though. If you thought GIMP was hard, it's going to take months/years to learn everything.

But fortunately, to make graphics you only need to know parts of it, and once you do, you're never gonna look back man. Literally.

(Congrats on ditching Vista by the way. Your relationship just wasn't meant to be :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
^ Photoshop is really the best all-around, yeah. You can draw with it, make animations with it, make great graphics with it... and those three things are what you're mainly interested in, right? :-]
Also, it really does have the best support/graphics community. GIMP's was good, but that doesn't even compare to the amount of GFX makers that use Photoshop. PS is going to be a hard nut to crack though. If you thought GIMP was hard, it's going to take months/years to learn everything.

But fortunately, to make graphics you only need to know parts of it, and once you do, you're never gonna look back man. Literally.

(Congrats on ditching Vista by the way. Your relationship just wasn't meant to be :rolleyes: )

hmm maybe i can bribe my school to get me a free license hahaa. :rolleyes:

I'll try out the trial but...

windows 10 has two wallpapers

I WILL BE BACK FOR MOREEEEE

(yeah its not me its them. i just cant stand them anymore)

Huhu did your best is totally an understatement xD
These are ridiculously incredible ;D

hmm maybe i can bribe my school to get me a free license hahaa. :rolleyes:

I'll try out the trial but...

windows 10 has two wallpapers

I WILL BE BACK FOR MOREEEEE

(yeah its not me its them. i just cant stand them anymore)

Oh yeah, that would totally be the best :p
Portable versions have stripped features anyway, iirc. Though they're definitely the best if you don't get a free license ;-]

Huhu did your best is totally an understatement xD
These are ridiculously incredible ;D

Ahh thanks Kairi, your kind words are always appreciated c:
And haha yeah I'd be lying if I said my stuff didn't look nice :p
But then again, look at the sheer amount of work you put into yours! 3 GIFs would literally kill me but you manage to do it. As a result, sometimes I think you're crazy LMAO. I can only imagine how tedious matching them all up would be -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back