Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Render/Stock:You can pick any piece from the "UWAH THANK YOU ALL" box here!
Style:paint Splatter (is it really just paint? ;) )
Color:Blood red
Text:pecOc
Size:500x175
Other:Can I only have red "paint"?

Render/Stock: Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
Style: You pick
Color: Light colors, kind of like daytime.
Text: "I would probably no longer be able to gaze at you from afar
Someday, when you set out on your journey,
I'm sure I will see you off with a smile
but perhaps I'll be a bit lonely
Please, live strong" (on the sig)
Size: 500 x 175 and 100x150 (whatever size the extension is)
Other: make the bolded text really big but everything else can be smaller. Also flowers are big in this movie so like.. please.. flowers.. thank you. ;A;
Also if you haven't seen this movie, watch it. Do it. JUST DO IT.

Last edited:
@Shiro
TheSexyPrivateIsland.png

@Cam,
TheFireEmblemGameINeverGotAroundToPlaying.png

@MayorEvvie: Accepted.

@ZanessaGaily: Accepted.​

ShopUpdateGraphic.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New Style

Vector
Vocaloid.png

I used to have this style available about six months ago but I took it away. It is now available once again for requests and orders.​

Last edited:
Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render/Stock: (x)
Style: Any style that would fit
Color: Shades of blue, any colors that would fit
Text: ?I will not rest until every woman in the realm swoons at just hearing my name!?
Size: 715 x 250 (biggest size)
Other: Since the sword seems to be roughly cut and may serve a problem on dark backgrounds, feel free to just include the torso if needed. Thanks again!

I've been looking for a cool new avatar. If you could just incorporate Yoshi and the whole "shiny" aspect, that would be pretty cool. Feel free to make it look how you want :)

Question: On a full-size banner, how many renders (each consisting of a single character) would you say could fit without appearing clogged? I have an idea for a banner (three renders in one banner) and I'm not sure if that could work out. Since your current banner has five characters, I would assume three characters would work fine?

Question: On a full-size banner, how many renders (each consisting of a single character) would you say could fit without appearing clogged? I have an idea for a banner (three renders in one banner) and I'm not sure if that could work out. Since your current banner has five characters, I would assume three characters would work fine?

Im not WonderK, but I feel I can answer this question for ya! They should fit fine, although it depends on the size of them. Ive seen a banner with 7 characters in it

@ShinyYoshi: I can make you an avatar. Accepted.

@BellGreen: As Cam said, it really depends on the render(s). Show me what you got and I'll determine if I can or not

@Zanessa: :(

Render/Stock: Whichever one is better for you
panda_hero_miku_pixlr_png_by_hollanator3000-d6hzv7t.png
miku_hatsune_png__3_by_k_popx3-d6d68il.png
Style: Heavy Affect
Color: Blue like her hair and grey
Text: Sing to the beat of your heart
Size: whatever works best
Other: No

Back