• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Hope you aren't too full ;0; The ones so far are really nice : D

Render/Stock: background (x) gumi [pick one : D] (x) (x) (x)
Style: shiny sparkly dots around gumi and whatever looks nice to you I guess : D
Color: green
Text: 「 lynn105 」and under it but smaller say "lemon-hime"
Size: 400 x 130
Other: :-D

@Luckypinch
LuckyIphone.png

@Cold
SamuraiGirl.png

@lynn105
Gumi.png

Ah, thanks! It looks great. I'll be using it shortly.
Sent over a few TBT bells (Though I'm not sure if that amount is suffice or not).

Ah, thanks! It looks great. I'll be using it shortly.
Sent over a few TBT bells (Though I'm not sure if that amount is suffice or not).

I don't ask for payment. Any amount of donation suffices. Thank you. Enjoy your signature!

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. Transferring 200 tbt for your hard work.

Render/Stock: Render of Vaati and stock a black background with purple smoke (Like my signature)
Style: idk just regular
Color: Black/purple
Text: none
Size: 100X100
Other: give it that cool black outline that you use :)

Take Vaati out of this :p rsz_images_1.jpg

Last edited:
@MrKisstoefur: Much obliged for the donation. Enjoy your sig and ava set.

@Horus: I had a lot of spare time today to get a lot of requests done. Enjoy your signature.

@Vaati: I'll get started on your avatar in a bit (studying for my econ final right now). Mind elaborating on the black outline? Do you mean the border?

@MrKisstoefur: Much obliged for the donation. Enjoy your sig and ava set.

@Horus: I had a lot of spare time today to get a lot of requests done. Enjoy your signature.

@Vaati: I'll get started on your avatar in a bit (studying for my econ final right now). Mind elaborating on the black outline? Do you mean the border?

Yes the border!

@Kildor: Much obliged.

@Vaati. No problem. Thank you.

EDIT: @Luckypinch: Confused on what render(s) you want me to use. Also, you need to give me the size dimensions of the iphone 5c (in pixels) since I have no idea what it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Horus
Lelouch.png

@BibiBurger
Persona3.png

@Uxie
Uxie.png

Thank you ever so much! I tipped you some TBT bells!

@Kildor: Much obliged.

@Vaati. No problem. Thank you.

EDIT: @Luckypinch: Confused on what render(s) you want me to use. Also, you need to give me the size dimensions of the iphone 5c (in pixels) since I have no idea what it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Horus
Lelouch.png

@BibiBurger
Persona3.png

@Uxie
Uxie.png

oh gosh i think im choking on my tears and spit it's so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! *__*
@alice yes i am a purse owner aren't you also

Last edited:
Back