Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Hope you aren't too full ;0; The ones so far are really nice : D

Render/Stock: background (x) gumi [pick one : D] (x) (x) (x)
Style: shiny sparkly dots around gumi and whatever looks nice to you I guess : D
Color: green
Text: 「 lynn105 」and under it but smaller say "lemon-hime"
Size: 400 x 130
Other: :-D

@Luckypinch
LuckyIphone.png

@Cold
SamuraiGirl.png

@lynn105
Gumi.png

Ah, thanks! It looks great. I'll be using it shortly.
Sent over a few TBT bells (Though I'm not sure if that amount is suffice or not).

Ah, thanks! It looks great. I'll be using it shortly.
Sent over a few TBT bells (Though I'm not sure if that amount is suffice or not).

I don't ask for payment. Any amount of donation suffices. Thank you. Enjoy your signature!

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. Transferring 200 tbt for your hard work.

Render/Stock: Render of Vaati and stock a black background with purple smoke (Like my signature)
Style: idk just regular
Color: Black/purple
Text: none
Size: 100X100
Other: give it that cool black outline that you use :)

Take Vaati out of this :p rsz_images_1.jpg

Last edited:
@MrKisstoefur: Much obliged for the donation. Enjoy your sig and ava set.

@Horus: I had a lot of spare time today to get a lot of requests done. Enjoy your signature.

@Vaati: I'll get started on your avatar in a bit (studying for my econ final right now). Mind elaborating on the black outline? Do you mean the border?

@MrKisstoefur: Much obliged for the donation. Enjoy your sig and ava set.

@Horus: I had a lot of spare time today to get a lot of requests done. Enjoy your signature.

@Vaati: I'll get started on your avatar in a bit (studying for my econ final right now). Mind elaborating on the black outline? Do you mean the border?

Yes the border!

@Kildor: Much obliged.

@Vaati. No problem. Thank you.

EDIT: @Luckypinch: Confused on what render(s) you want me to use. Also, you need to give me the size dimensions of the iphone 5c (in pixels) since I have no idea what it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Horus
Lelouch.png

@BibiBurger
Persona3.png

@Uxie
Uxie.png

Thank you ever so much! I tipped you some TBT bells!

@Kildor: Much obliged.

@Vaati. No problem. Thank you.

EDIT: @Luckypinch: Confused on what render(s) you want me to use. Also, you need to give me the size dimensions of the iphone 5c (in pixels) since I have no idea what it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Horus
Lelouch.png

@BibiBurger
Persona3.png

@Uxie
Uxie.png

oh gosh i think im choking on my tears and spit it's so gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! *__*
@alice yes i am a purse owner aren't you also

Last edited:
Back