• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ▲▼▲ WonderK's Banner and Wallpaper GFX Shop ▲▼▲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this but say someone requests to edit something, text only. Will you charge them or do it for free?

Okay. Gotcha. Theres nothing wrong with my banner though.

And if there were, I'd edit whatever you wanted (as long as it's not increasing dimensions or changing the style).

Last edited:
GFXShopBumpGraphic.png

Ugh, can't find a good render for this one. :c

Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render(s)/Stock(s): Render (x) | Stock (Use background [?])
Style: Vectors
Color: Blue
Text: Bump, or nah?
Size: 600x250
Other: The render isn't good because it was captured on a low res camera. If you can't make a background, I could make the render with a transparent background.

Ugh, can't find a good render for this one. :c

Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render(s)/Stock(s): Render (x) | Stock (Use background [?])
Style: Vectors
Color: Blue
Text: Bump, or nah?
Size: 600x250
Other: The render isn't good because it was captured on a low res camera. If you can't make a background, I could make the render with a transparent background.

The stock image is extremely low quality. Do you have a better image I can use?

Sadly no. I could make the render transparent for you and find a stock.

Making it transparent wouldn't help. Not sure if I can work with this. The image isn't even 600 pixels in width which mean I would need to distort it to fill in the missing space.

Making it transparent wouldn't help. Not sure if I can work with this. The image isn't even 600 pixels in width which mean I would need to distort it to fill in the missing space.

Danng. If only there was someone/something that'll help us.

Unless there is a better picture with better quality, I can't work with it. Sorry.

Google, why you no find better picture quality?

Currently finding a better quality and/or stock|render.

Last edited:
Banner/Wallpaper: Banner please.
Render(s)/Stock(s): {x] Is this ok?
Style: Heavy? If not then special.
Color: Anything other than yellow. Maybe lime?
Text: Swift's Shop
Size: 715 x 250
Other: Tysm, 300 tbt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back