• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlists!

Hi, I'm around for you to pick up the items once you're done with Aardbei!

Lol, well I didn?t make it earlier. I?m here when you?re ready. I?ll come visit you if that?s okay. Not a lot of room in my town.

I'll be ready in 5 minutes more or less :p Yes, you have to come to my town because there is Kapp'n's RV for the futon 😊 I've already registered you

By the way I'm not really interested in being paid in tbt 🤔 Do you mind giving be bells in game insted ? 5000 bells would be okay for me :)

I'll be ready in 5 minutes more or less :p Yes, you have to come to my town because there is Kapp'n's RV for the futon �� I've already registered you

By the way I'm not really interested in being paid in tbt �� Do you mind giving be bells in game insted ? 5000 bells would be okay for me :)

Sure, that’s fine!

My gates are open! My town is Animalys :)

Edit: Oh I didn't see you already have given tbt to me!

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you these items for Fujimori, and these items for Gracey. Name a price! And how many sweet olive starts do you need?

Hi! I can get you these items for Fujimori, and these items for Gracey. Name a price! And how many sweet olive starts do you need?

Aaaaah, you're the best! I can give you like 100 bells for the lot of it. Also can I have 4 of the bell knick knacks? I'll get back to you in like 9 hours about how many sweet olive starts I need. I just got into work and I don't knoooow, lol.

Omgggg! I posted the wrong list for Gracey! I can get you these items for Gracey. Im soooo sorryyy!

Back