Sleepy Bear
Bells
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Can't find my old post, so I'm starting this one up again. I need some items for my two towns:

Fujimori

Gracey

Name your price and tell me what town you'd like to supply items for and your availability.

My ability to play is not nearly as consistent as it used to be, so please be patient with me. I should be able to play between 7-9 pm most weeknights and sometimes on the weekends (currently, I'm working two weekends in a row and then I'm off two weekends in a row... and when I'm off, I'm working on my house... but I can squeeze in a few trades here and there).

Sorry to be a brat about my availability! But yeah. Please sell me things!

Fujimori items I can get: brown seat, console table, exotic chest, forest floor, handcart, oil lamp, misty tank, misty tee, oil stained floor, opulent rug, orange sandals, owl clock, pachira, peacoat, pendulum clock, plank flooring, Santa beard, snake plant, turntable, vintage telephone, and writing desk

Gracey items I can get: candle, cool globe, Hypno K.K., mummy’s casket, natural low table, opulent rug, pachira, pendulum clock, pipe organ, pitcher plant, Pondering, pothos, powdered wig, record player, sacks of money, snake plant, stylish suit, and weeping fig

Last edited:
Fujimori items I can get: brown seat, console table, exotic chest, forest floor, handcart, oil lamp, misty tank, misty tee, oil stained floor, opulent rug, orange sandals, owl clock, pachira, peacoat, pendulum clock, plank flooring, Santa beard, snake plant, turntable, vintage telephone, and writing desk

Gracey items I can get: candle, cool globe, Hypno K.K., mummy’s casket, natural low table, opulent rug, pachira, pendulum clock, pipe organ, pitcher plant, Pondering, pothos, powdered wig, record player, sacks of money, snake plant, stylish suit, and weeping fig

Yiiiisssss. Just let me know how much I'll owe you and when you'll be available to trade.

Hmmmm... Let's try like... 9am tomorrow morning? Would that work? 9am my time would be 10am your time I think.

Last edited:
Hello :)

From your Gracey list I have: creepy bat stone, natural low table and poltergoid

From your Fujimori list I have: wooden duckboard

If you still need all of them, what about 4 TBT?
I am available almost anytime of the day NZT (from 8am to 10-11pm). Just let me know when you are available ;)

I have the mini howloid for Gracey. I am avaible whenever just let me know when you're online!

i can get you the kappa hat (2tbt)and holly starts(1tbt each), how many holly starts do you need?

I can get you the pieces from Sandy's, Dobie's, Chip's and Piper's rv's, misty shirts, kk corale and kk ragtime. I think I have a Wooden counter and some of the weeding day set and the sanshin. I need to root around my storage though.

do let me know^^

I haven't decided where I'm going to put them yet, so I'm gonna go ahead and say ten for now. When will you be online?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :)

From your Gracey list I have: creepy bat stone, natural low table and poltergoid

From your Fujimori list I have: wooden duckboard

If you still need all of them, what about 4 TBT?
I am available almost anytime of the day NZT (from 8am to 10-11pm). Just let me know when you are available ;)

I will be available about 1pm your time today and much of tomorrow. Would you be able to trade any time soon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries! I’m fine with anytime :)

I am sorry I disappeared. This week has been insane. Work got cancelled tomorrow and I should be online tonight and much of tomorrow. Could you trade then?

Hey Kiki :) I see we’re fonally on at the same time so I’ll gather up all the items if you’d like to trade now :)

Lmao autocorrect typed my name, I meant kimi

Last edited:
Hey Kiki :) I see we’re fonally on at the same time so I’ll gather up all the items if you’d like to trade now :)

Lmao autocorrect typed my name, I meant kimi

Lol, that's cool. I'm at work until 6 my time, then I gotta drive home and eat dinner. I'll prolly be ready to trade at like 7ish my time, 8ish your time.

hi! not really sure what you still need anymore but i have the mushroom items (minus the wall lamp) and forest floor if you still need :)

Would love that! I'll be available in about 2 hours.

okay! i might be gone for a few hours myself so no worries. I have time rn so i'll look around your list some more and update you!

edit: okay so I have for 1tbt each, the orderables: classic buffet, green rug, partition screen, pink stool, red glasses, regal wall lamp, sconce, plate armor, vintage radio

and 2tbt each for non orderables: forest floor, mush end table, mush stool, mush table, mummy's casket

and i can get you black/purple flowers too but do you know how many you want? mine are not hacked so you only need 2 pairs of each to keep breeding (ex. 2 purple pansies to produce more)

let me know how this all sounds :D

Last edited:
Back