Buying Wishlists!

That's fine. I am usually up until about midnight EST (even though it is not good for me lol)

Send me a PM when you are ready and I'll open my gates.

i can get you all the orderable items for 1TBT each !

The entire zodiac set for 20TBT
2 TBT Each - Rose Soda, Hydrangea bed, Afternoon Tea Set, Flower Bouquet, Fancy Tea Set, Silver Axe, Silver Shovel

i can get you all the orderable items for 1TBT each !

The entire zodiac set for 20TBT
2 TBT Each - Rose Soda, Hydrangea bed, Afternoon Tea Set, Flower Bouquet, Fancy Tea Set, Silver Axe, Silver Shovel

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!! send me the total and we'll try to trade tonight. I'll probably be in Gracey first and then we can switch to Fujimori.

Hi! Is your list from page 1 updated? :)

I have the Boston bag and I have Kapp'n's RV where you could order the futon matress 😋

Hi! Is your list from page 1 updated? :)

I have the Boston bag and I have Kapp'n's RV where you could order the futon matress ��

Both my lists are updated. I would like to come visit tonight, is that okay? I'll be available after 7pm cst.

Both my lists are updated. I would like to come visit tonight, is that okay? I'll be available after 7pm cst.

7pm cst would be difficult because (with the summer hour) I live at GTM +2, so it would be 2am for me 😥 Tonight and tomorrow night at this hour won't be possible.

I think next week would be better for me 😛

Hello! If you still need them I have
Fujimori:
Fancy frame
Sushi tray
Wooden counter
Sushi menu

And a howloid for Gracey
If you're still looking for these does 10tbt sound alright? Btw I'm available from around 2pm to 8pm MDT. : )

Hello! I believe a while back I had offered Zen items (Zen Chair and a few others) + the Stack of Books, I still have the Stack of Books for Gracey! I'm available most of the time from 8:30 AM EST-9 PM EST. I still have those items, and I noticed you only need the Stack of Books, so I'm willing to give that to you for... does 2 TBT sound fair?

Last edited:
7pm cst would be difficult because (with the summer hour) I live at GTM +2, so it would be 2am for me �� Tonight and tomorrow night at this hour won't be possible.

I think next week would be better for me ��

I’m home all day today and tomorrow. What time works?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! If you still need them I have
Fujimori:
Fancy frame
Sushi tray
Wooden counter
Sushi menu

And a howloid for Gracey
If you're still looking for these does 10tbt sound alright? Btw I'm available from around 2pm to 8pm MDT. : )

Sounds good! Lemme know when you are available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I believe a while back I had offered Zen items (Zen Chair and a few others) + the Stack of Books, I still have the Stack of Books for Gracey! I'm available most of the time from 8:30 AM EST-9 PM EST. I still have those items, and I noticed you only need the Stack of Books, so I'm willing to give that to you for... does 2 TBT sound fair?

Sounds good. Lemme know your availability! the

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good! Lemme know when you are available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good. Lemme know your availability! the

I'm usually available from 8 AM EST-9 PM EST, however tomorrow (Monday) I'm having an early birthday party, so I'll be a bit busy then.

Hi! I have:
Zodiac Horse
Zodiac Monkey
Zodiac Goat
Gorgeous Table
Gorgeous Stool
Hagoita
Cardboard Table
Silver Axe

Would 20tbt be ok? I'm not really sure what most individual items go for anymore.

Hi! I have:
Zodiac Horse
Zodiac Monkey
Zodiac Goat
Gorgeous Table
Gorgeous Stool
Hagoita
Cardboard Table
Silver Axe

Would 20tbt be ok? I'm not really sure what most individual items go for anymore.

Perfect! When can you trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today around 1pm cst would be okay ? (In 5 hours)

Can we do a little later than that? I’ll be visiting my dad at that time. Gonna eat some hamburgerrrrs.

Back