• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlists!

Hello! I can get you the following:

(Fujimori):
- old brick wall
- ramshackle floor
- shanty mat
- striking outfit
- wash station
- mush wall lamp

(Gracey):
- conga drum
- djimbe drum
- harvest wall
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. Ragtime
- moai statue
- Pondering
- tribal mask
- 19 holly starts (I don't know how much you need, if you need less just lmk!)

I don't know, I'd be willing to part with 'em all for maybe 25 TBT? cx

Yes please to all of it. Sorry for the late reply. When can you trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) From your Gracey list I have the moai statue, the tribal mask and the poltergoid. How does 3 TBT sound? :)

Sounds great. when can you trade?

^^ Ah, don't worry about it! Well, I'll be available from now until around 10 PM CT or so. Tomorrow I should be available starting from 7 PM CT... on Monday (and the rest of the weekdays) I'm more lenient, and can ususlly trade anytime from 10 AM to 10 PM. :)

^^ Ah, don't worry about it! Well, I'll be available from now until around 10 PM CT or so. Tomorrow I should be available starting from 7 PM CT... on Monday (and the rest of the weekdays) I'm more lenient, and can ususlly trade anytime from 10 AM to 10 PM. :)

Let's try to shoot for either today or tomorrow at 9pm. My schedule is kinda borked right now, and that's as soon as I'll be able to manage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) I am available everyday between 8am and 10pm, but we must make a time because I am on and off during this timeframe ^^' When are you available?

2pm your time on Tuesday should be 9pm for me today (Monday) (if my math is correct, and there's a good chance it isn't). We can try then?

Let's try to shoot for either today or tomorrow at 9pm. My schedule is kinda borked right now, and that's as soon as I'll be able to manage.

Okay! I think it's 9PM your time right now. If you're available, just lmk. Otherwise, I'll meet up with you tomorrow. <3

Katie is in my town, do you want be to bring her when I come drop off your items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh OK no worries! Same time tomorrow?

Yes, that should work. Again, sorry about the short notice. I apparently am coming down with some nasty cold in addition to being tired from this weekend. I've got a little more energy today so I shouldn't wimp out at 9pm. I'll see you then. If Katie is still in your town, I will take her.

I have got six of the gyroids you are requesting for Gracey (Poltergoid, mini Poltergoid, mega freakoid, mini freakoid, Howloid, mini Howloid). I would accept 6 tbt for the lot. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I have got six of the gyroids you are requesting for Gracey (Poltergoid, mini Poltergoid, mega freakoid, mini freakoid, Howloid, mini Howloid). I would accept 6 tbt for the lot. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I am very interested! I won't be able to trade until tomorrow afternoon tho. Is that okay?

Yes, tomorrow afternoon is fine. I'll be unable between 5 pm and 7 pm EST cause I'll be commuting home but otherwise I'm available all afternoon.

Yes, tomorrow afternoon is fine. I'll be unable between 5 pm and 7 pm EST cause I'll be commuting home but otherwise I'm available all afternoon.

That's fine, I get off at 6pm CST, so I think I'll be getting home right as you're available, lol.

I actually forgot that I'm having dinner with some friends tonight. I'll be on later than 7pm your time. Probably only about an hour or two later. Is that still okay?

Back