Buying Wishlist

I only have two of the Poolside Beds out of that list.
Post automatically merged:

Me neither lol, but how about 75k?
thats good! my code is 0G3DS if you wanna come here, or i can go to your town!

I have the future tech wall, pink heart shaped rug, black stovetop expression maker and iron hanger stand. I can give it away for 10 NMT :)

I have the future tech wall, pink heart shaped rug, black stovetop expression maker and iron hanger stand. I can give it away for 10 NMT :)

I'll have to buy 10 NMT because I literally have 0 right now, but sure that's fine.

I'm willing to do trades (although I feel like I don't have much to offer this way)... I also don't know what they're worth lol.... I don't think I have any NMT at the moment, so if you're looking for IGB, I'm fine with that.
Post automatically merged:

IGB is fine, but uh.... I'm not sure what those items are worth, so do you have any ideas?
Sorry I just saw this! Bells are good! If you happen to have the flower stand DIY and/or birdcage DIY that would be great! If not just offer what you think is fair :)

Sorry I just saw this! Bells are good! If you happen to have the flower stand DIY and/or birdcage DIY that would be great! If not just offer what you think is fair :)

Sorry, I don't have any DIYs :(
I'm not sure what the items are worth... uh... does anywhere between 75k-125k sound good?

Hi, I have the following I can offer:

-2 stacks of softwood
-oval entrance mat (i think)
-black record box
-blue humidifier
-frying pan x2
-red diner sofa
-red arcade seat
-arcade combat game

for 90k? (last one alone is 64k)

Hi, I have the following I can offer:

-2 stacks of softwood
-oval entrance mat (i think)
-black record box
-blue humidifier
-frying pan x2
-red diner sofa
-red arcade seat
-arcade combat game

for 90k? (last one alone is 64k)

90k sounds good! Let me know when you're ready and I can open my gates and give a Dodo Code through DMs (sorry just saw this).

I have:
- black two toned tile wall
- blue pet food bowl
- black pedal board
- black microwave
- black mug (you can customize)
- black kitty litter box
- blue cat tower
- black claw foot bath

Something tells me you like the color black lol.

I have:
- black two toned tile wall
- blue pet food bowl
- black pedal board
- black microwave
- black mug (you can customize)
- black kitty litter box
- blue cat tower
- black claw foot bath

Something tells me you like the color black lol.

Yeah lol I try to like other colors, but I always want to revert back to using black... Blue and black is a good combination too... and I sometimes want to go to red, but I have a hard time finding things going good with it for me.

How much were you looking for those? I can only pay IGB.

Back