• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Wishlist

I have the future tech wall, pink heart shaped rug, black stovetop expression maker and iron hanger stand. I can give it away for 10 NMT :)

I have the future tech wall, pink heart shaped rug, black stovetop expression maker and iron hanger stand. I can give it away for 10 NMT :)

I'll have to buy 10 NMT because I literally have 0 right now, but sure that's fine.

I'm willing to do trades (although I feel like I don't have much to offer this way)... I also don't know what they're worth lol.... I don't think I have any NMT at the moment, so if you're looking for IGB, I'm fine with that.
Post automatically merged:

IGB is fine, but uh.... I'm not sure what those items are worth, so do you have any ideas?
Sorry I just saw this! Bells are good! If you happen to have the flower stand DIY and/or birdcage DIY that would be great! If not just offer what you think is fair :)

Sorry I just saw this! Bells are good! If you happen to have the flower stand DIY and/or birdcage DIY that would be great! If not just offer what you think is fair :)

Sorry, I don't have any DIYs :(
I'm not sure what the items are worth... uh... does anywhere between 75k-125k sound good?

Hi, I have the following I can offer:

-2 stacks of softwood
-oval entrance mat (i think)
-black record box
-blue humidifier
-frying pan x2
-red diner sofa
-red arcade seat
-arcade combat game

for 90k? (last one alone is 64k)

Hi, I have the following I can offer:

-2 stacks of softwood
-oval entrance mat (i think)
-black record box
-blue humidifier
-frying pan x2
-red diner sofa
-red arcade seat
-arcade combat game

for 90k? (last one alone is 64k)

90k sounds good! Let me know when you're ready and I can open my gates and give a Dodo Code through DMs (sorry just saw this).

I have:
- black two toned tile wall
- blue pet food bowl
- black pedal board
- black microwave
- black mug (you can customize)
- black kitty litter box
- blue cat tower
- black claw foot bath

Something tells me you like the color black lol.

I have:
- black two toned tile wall
- blue pet food bowl
- black pedal board
- black microwave
- black mug (you can customize)
- black kitty litter box
- blue cat tower
- black claw foot bath

Something tells me you like the color black lol.

Yeah lol I try to like other colors, but I always want to revert back to using black... Blue and black is a good combination too... and I sometimes want to go to red, but I have a hard time finding things going good with it for me.

How much were you looking for those? I can only pay IGB.

Back