Buying Wishlist

Frequency

Overnight Wanderer
Bells
Switch
0491-0353-2730
Feedback
100% (70) +
Even though I've been playing for almost two months now, my store likes to give me a lot of things I don't care about. So, I've made a huge wishlist, here's the link:
https://nookazon.com/profile/3233163453/wishlist/2631083944

(Not sure how to change wanting multiple of one item if that's possible, but there are things, like chairs and materials, that I want more than one of...)

Currently only paying with IGB as I don't have much else to offer (and I have 0 NMT and I also can't buy any). Let me know how much you'd like for your items...

Last edited:
I have the black antique table, black monster statue, black snack machine, black DJ turntable brine shrimp aquarium, and blue hamster cage!

How much would you want for those?
Post automatically merged:

How much would you want for those?
I’m honestly not sure what they are worth 😅 do you have anything you want to trade? Or you can just make an offer in bells or NMT

I’m honestly not sure what they are worth 😅 do you have anything you want to trade? Or you can just make an offer in bells or NMT

I'm willing to do trades (although I feel like I don't have much to offer this way)... I also don't know what they're worth lol.... I don't think I have any NMT at the moment, so if you're looking for IGB, I'm fine with that.
Post automatically merged:

I'd prefer igb, but let me know how much you would be willing to pay for those.

IGB is fine, but uh.... I'm not sure what those items are worth, so do you have any ideas?

Willing to do about 400-500k for those items in total?
(Can negotiate if you want)

Back