• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying Wishlist

About 150k but I’ll give it to you for 100k. Best of luck with decorating. It’s my favorite part.

About 150k but I’ll give it to you for 100k. Best of luck with decorating. It’s my favorite part.

Thank you! I've been struggling with decorating because my island literally doesn't want to give me anything I want to decorate with. Alright, that sounds good! I'll open my gates and give a Dodo Code in DM.

Hi !
I have the vacuum cleaner and the diner sofa. ^_^
20,000 bells sound good?

I noticed you need the double door fridge in black. I'll add that in with the other 4 things in exchange for the server, computer, and snack machine. Would that be okay with you?

I noticed you need the double door fridge in black. I'll add that in with the other 4 things in exchange for the server, computer, and snack machine. Would that be okay with you?

Yeah, that's fine :) I can open my gates now and send a Dodo Code in DM? (Unless you want me to come to your island)

Yeah, that's fine :) I can open my gates now and send a Dodo Code in DM? (Unless you want me to come to your island)
No, that's perfect! My place is a mess right now because I'm reorganizing. Shoot me a dm, and I'll be on my way.

I have blue message mat, black rice cooker, blue glass candle holder and dark brown pet bed for sale (you can customise it to polka dot I think) let me know what you can pay for them!

I have blue message mat, black rice cooker, blue glass candle holder and dark brown pet bed for sale (you can customise it to polka dot I think) let me know what you can pay for them!

I'm not sure what they're worth... do you have any suggestions?

Back