• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wish list

We just need to add each other's FC and decide where to meet...your town or mine. Might be easier to meet in my town bc I have more to haul, lol.
Post automatically merged:

I've already added you.
ok !! i've added you back .
i'll come over there :^))

ok !! i've added you back .
i'll come over there :^))
You wouldn't happen to have an operating table, would you? I used to have one, but sold it thinking I didn't need it. I've added it to my list. I thought I could order it, but it isn't orderable. Go figure, lol.

You wouldn't happen to have an operating table, would you? I used to have one, but sold it thinking I didn't need it. I've added it to my list. I thought I could order it, but it isn't orderable. Go figure, lol.
i'm sorry , i don't :^,) if i ever see it , i'll let you know !!

Hello there! I can get you the following:
  • Anatomical model
  • Crew member’s seat
  • Effects rack
  • Exercise bike
  • Hospital bed
  • Hourglass
  • Refrigerator
  • Server
  • Time clock
  • Vision tester
I can order these for you today, I don’t time travel so I will have them ready by tomorrow! Would you like me to carry on and prepare the order for you?

Is 3 TBT all right with you?

If you’d like to negotiate I’m all ears! ^^

I'll tell you what, I'll gladly give you 10 TBT for everything!😁

There, I negotiated!

Oh my goodness! That would be very sweet of you, but I insist, it’s to much for them!

Hm... all right then! You’ve got yourself a deal! ^^
I will alert you as soon as the items you’ve asked for are ready to be sent to you! ^^

If you insist I will accept 10, though I am perfectly fine with just 5. You can send them right after all the furniture is dropped off! ^^

ok ... checking your wishlist one last time before the trade . i will bring :
- modern hospital bed
- nurse's dress
- k.k. parade

- modern hospital bed
- nurse's dress
- k.k. parade
I have half of your order, lol. The rest will be here after 5 pm.😊

If you insist I will accept 10, though I am perfectly fine with just 5. You can send them right after all the furniture is dropped off! ^^
How about 8 TBT, that will leave me with an even number, lol.🤣🤣🤣

- modern hospital bed
- nurse's dress
- k.k. parade
I have everything you wanted minus the one item I couldn't get. They are all in the tree plaza. I have a whole lot of stuff by the train station you are welcome to look through as well. It is all extra stuff I don't need anymore.

You are welcome to take anything you want.

Ready when you are 😉. Just lmk when you're ready to come.

Last edited:
Back