• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Winds of Valoria Temporary Cycling! - In Boxes: ~

Aura_4_Life

Immortal
Bells
Cake
Cake
Feedback
93.8% (14) +
Also posted on Gamefaqs!

Alright so, I got my second copy of ACNL and I'm going to cycle villagers! I'm only keeping this going until I wind up with ten that I want to keep.

That said, eventually I'm going to need help from someone to move Bianca from my main town to my cycle one. I want to eventually put Cookie in my main town, when I get her, and Bianca in my cycle one. If you'd be able to help with that let me know. Again it won't be until Bianca actually decides to ping me again.

Alright so here are my current villagers

Goldie - Reserved
Bones
Stinky
O'Hare - on hold
Cherry - on hold
Julian - (Not Available for Reserving!!)
Cookie - (Not Leaving)
Ankha - (moving in) (NOT leaving)

Past Villagers

Phil
Pashmina
Coach
Roscoe
Kitty
Bam
Tammi

I might auction or at least raffle off the more popular villagers, or I just won't allow reservations on them so people can have a fair chance.

I'm still new at cycling so this might be slow. Also, there are certain villagers I'll be keeping if I get them to show up.

I'm not expecting the moon for most of these villagers. Unless I decide to auction or charge for some of the more popular ones, just a hybrid or two, or some bells, or maybe perfect fruit besides Apples would be enough...I am eventually going to make this into a permanent town after all.

Also if you do come to adopt someone please leave the weeds. I'm trying to accumulate them so people can work on their weeding badges =3

Also, if you've recently let someone move out to make room if you could possibly visit someone with ten to clear your void I'd appreciate it. I only ask this so I can try and do the villager reset trick when I start missing certain personalities!

My town name is Valoria. My mayor is Cecelia.
My FC is 3909 8032 1357 and my 3DS name is Halo

Alright I'm going to get Phil into boxes soon I'm trying to get Club LOL started first. Gives this board a few minutes to get noticed lol

Also I've never posted a thread on here before so, be patient with me.

I'm doing my best to keep all of the villagers original as well...only Stinky changed his shirt somehow the rest should be 100% original.

I thought I would add, villagers I'm looking for for myself include

Ankha
Cookie
Whitney
Annalise
Lucky (maybe)

And I'm looking for Freya for a friend.

I'll let you reserve a villager if they move in to my town, but please try and be sure you're available, and if you're not going to be just let me know what your schedule is and we can work something out. I don't mind telling them not to move and waiting until they ask again if I need to I just need to be able to keep cycling!

Also if you reserve a villager please be patient with me so I can get them out. I understand people want their new villager but if you're going to ask for a reserve you need to stay with it so I don't mark them as being taken and get hopes up. If this becomes a problem I'll just make all of them first come first serve. I don't want to work on getting someone out only to find they got the villager from someone else.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Hopefully he will and if not I hope you find him soon! =3 Thanks for posting!

Gonna work on TTing Phil to boxes now!

And Alang19 I can hold her for you if you'd like!

Thank you so much!! I have a spot open now so let me know when she's available!!

I will I'm getting ready to let Phil go if nobody wants him then I'll get back to cycling =3 I'll keep a hold of her for you!

Lurking for Caroline and Hazel

Last edited:
Alright Phil is in boxes I'll leave this up for a few minutes otherwise he's voided.

Phil the Smug Ostrich in boxes!

----

Phil's been voided!

Last edited:
Coach has moved in!

Goldie is next to move out but I've got someone who wants her so I'll be taking the time to get her to them!

Lurking just in case Pango or Tangy show up sometime tonight. Got loads of hybrids and perfect cherries! :3

I'll keep you posted if Pango or Tangy show up =3

In the mean time I told Goldie to stay since the person I'm holding her for can't get her until Thursday, so I'm resuming. Don't have anyone in boxes yet but I did invite Bam to my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is the next to go! Currently TTing her to boxes! I'm going slowly since I did ask Bam to move in and I'm looking out for his plot.

Hopefully he'll come up soon =3

Alright Bam has put his plot down so I can get Pashmina in boxes at any time! I'll hold her a little while but if nobody responds I'll need to move on!

Well I was thinking about auctioning off the more popular ones but, I don't mind really. I just want to be sure if I can get homes for them then I want them to have homes. And...it's looking like Pashmina won't get one lol

I can hold Bam for you if you'd like =3 He just moved in.

Well I was thinking about auctioning off the more popular ones but, I don't mind really. I just want to be sure if I can get homes for them then I want them to have homes. And...it's looking like Pashmina won't get one lol

I can hold Bam for you if you'd like =3 He just moved in.

Okay, thank you so much! He is my dreamy, and I will receive my new sig. tomorrow to have proof c:

No problem at all =3 I'll put on the list that he's reserved and when he does decide to go I'll let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright last call on Pashmina otherwise I'll have to move on!

Okay I've edited who's reserved people into the first post. It's first come first served. If I get someone in my town and you'd like them let me know and I'll hold them for you. However if you're going to ask for someone to be held please try and be sure you'll be available, that way I can keep cycling. Otherwise I'll just tell them not to move and it'll have to wait until they come up again, and I really don't want to have to do that with every villager lol

Alright, Pashmina's been voided I want to try and get one more person cycled to boxes tonight then I'll resume tomorrow =3 Thank you for the interest everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little late, but is Pashmina gone?

I just made a post saying she was voided but I haven't done that just yet. If you'd like her she's still available

Back