• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sweet dreams at Pompoko

Rainbowhorn

*Bakes cookies for all villagers*
Bells
Pink Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Crystal Tree
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Purple Star Fragment
Shooting Star Plush
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
After years of playing on and off, and with the news that Internet services will cease to operate next year, I decided to generate a dream for my town for the first time. I still don't consider it "finished", I'm in the middle of renovating my house a bit and there's a lot of flowers that I'm finally starting to organize just now, so it can be a bit messy.
However I'd be very happy to know if someone visits and gives me their opinion of it. I'll be updating the dream as I seem fit in the near future whenever I make some good progress on my town.

My dream code is 5E00-01EF-0934

Have fun!

Last edited:
I liked your town! Especially the theme you were going with and the house layouts and designs!

What a cute town! I especially love your house. The right room is super cool with its Collector theme!

Back