Will you buy cards?

Will you buy cards?

• Total voters
No, they're cute but the game seems boring.
I suck at decorating my house so I'll be terrible with theirs.

If they're required to play the game and I decide to play it, then maybe.

If they're not required, then it depends on the point of getting them. Probably not, though.

I sort of want the cards of my favorites. Dunno if I'll bother with the game unless it's free.

I definitely want to get them, I do want to get the game but I will probably get the cards even if I don't get the game.

I'm kind of expecting that the cards will come in random in a pack of 5-10? I honestly don't see how the cards can be sold individually given the number of characters there are in the game. So the answer is likely not.

I'll probably buy a couple packs or whatever they get sold as if the price is right! Would be nice to collect them all but probably too expensive, haha.

I'll buy only a couple villagers that I really like online/separately such as Marshal, Sprinkle and Merengue ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've read somewhere that it will be available for older 3ds :)

It depends on the amount of cards per pack and the cost. It looks like something I'd like, but I need money for textbooks in the fall.

Most likely. I'm going to wait a while until reviews start coming out about the game so I don't plunk down money on something I won't play.

Back