• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will you buy cards?

Will you buy cards?

• Total voters
I'm going to get as many different cards as I can, and I don't even want the game itself at all.

I am going to try to get them all, in fact I'll try and get doubles of all of them, so 200 cards in all... I'll use the first 100 to actually use in HHD and then the doubles will be displayed in poster frames in my bedroom, I have the wall space :p
I'm glad the boosters will be 5 cards over here rather than 3 like in Japan, makes it more worthwhile though since we are guaranteed 1 special in each pack I'll probably get doubles of them fairly easily.

Yes, yes I will. I don't know if I'll go crazy trying to get every single card... but I'll definitely pick up a few. The real question is whether I'll upgrade to the New 3DSXL or just buy the card reader.

If they are in high stock then I'll buy a good amount, but I'll try to stop when I get all my favorite villagers which could end up with me getting a lot of doubles. I might just end up wanting to get all the cards in the end anyways like how I am with Smash amiibos...

I'm definitely buying the cards. They were made for the game, so I don't personally see why I wouldn't get them.

It'll take a long time to get the full set since they're probably random, but I'll buy them anyway. Any duplicates I have I could give to friends.

I'll probably try to get as many as I can, if not all of them. I just hope the packs aren't random, I really don't want to end up with 1000 Jambettes (or anyone else) if I'm looking for other villagers.

Nope.

Till i can walk around town ( not main street ) and interact with villagers.

Build pwps for them to interact with, like chairs.

And able to have villagers appear in the camp site.

Yeah, I totally will! Does anyone where the amiibo cards will be sold in the US? Gamestop is my first guess.

They seem to offer me a bit more control so I'll probably nab a few to try and get some of my favorite villagers (saves me from random draw). The cards look really cute, too. <3

Still debating on buying the game, but if it turns out to be really good, then I would probably buy the amiibo cards for my favorite villagers.

I feel so bad, I voted "no" when the game first came out because I wasn't excited for it, but now that I know more about it, I probably will buy cards since I have decided to get the game :p

I'd like to just get the ones I really want, but who am I kidding, I'll get the complete set.
Anyone who's not seen the long trailer for the game, check this, it looks AMAZING!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6AysL-Y49M
I hope a lot of the features make it into the next full AC game, coz it all looks beautiful.

Last edited:
I've had a bit of a collection itch lately, so I probably will. I buy Pokemon cards for no real reason except I like the art, which is also why I've pre-ordered for the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG.

It's hard to say, depends on how the game turns out. It appeals to me a lot (i love designing things) but how much I buy really depends on how much content one card brings and how much I enjoy playing the game. To start off I'll get a pack or two.

Yes I plan to hopefully pick up a couple packs :)
Prlly each time I have extra cash lawl.

Probably yes. I'm planning on buying a pack first to start off with. From then I'll decide if I'll buy more or not.

Back