• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Will you be getting it?

I doubt it'll be DLC to NL, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of crossover to NL.

New furniture that gets distributed in a patch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I was thinking. Instead of what it is right now, they should've made it a dlc for New Leaf where you could design the villagers houses. That would be amazing, no more annoying things that dont match in their houses!

Yes, just what we need. Catering to the OCD portion of the fanbase that wants to treat villagers like their personal puppets and control every aspect of what they do.

Last edited:
Yes, just what we need. Catering to the OCD portion of the fanbase that wants to treat villagers like their personal puppets and control every aspect of what they do.
Yeah, if you guys want to control every aspect of the game then play sims or something :x Or grow up and just make most of what you can

Last edited:
Probably not going to be buying this. Mostly because of the upkeep cost. The game looks cute and I'd probably play it, but I'm really not interested in ongoing purchases just to have something new to do in-game.

I don't know, probably not if it is just decorating other villager's houses. The cards aren't very interesting to me and I don't want to buy a reader just to use them.

giphy.gif

It looks so boring, like I can do all of this on AC:NL, I don't need it and I don't see the point of it.

I'm interested in getting it but I don't know what is up with Nintendo and making things card collectable remember AR cards and how those were pretty much useless after a while. but I do think it will be a fresh addition to the animal crossing community

You guys are going to get it eventually, Nintendo hypnotizes you to do so.

It's all in the manual
Screenshot_98.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly I wanna get it but I would get the cards to collect getting the game or not :p

I really don't see the hype for it. I'll pass. I don't think the older players (or really anyone over the age of 10) would get much entertainment out of it.

Last edited:
I really don't see the hype for it. I'll pass. I don't think the older players (or really anyone over the age of 10) would get much entertainment out of it.

I don't think ANYONE would get any entertainment out of it. I think it belongs in the So Bad, It's Horrible page for video games once it's out.

I don't think ANYONE would get any entertainment out of it. I think it belongs in the So Bad, It's Horrible page for video games once it's out.

I think someone will enjoy it. (including me but that's besides the point)
Not to mention, the game didn't even come out yet and we didn't get any new information about it, its too soon to call it a "bad game".

Also if you REALLY wanted to play a bad game, play Sonic Boom: The Rise of Lyric or that one Rambo game for the Xbox 360, that is what you truly call bad video games.

I think someone will enjoy it. (including me but that's besides the point)
Not to mention, the game didn't even come out yet and we didn't get any new information about it, its too soon to call it a "bad game".

Also if you REALLY wanted to play a bad game, play Sonic Boom: The Rise of Lyric or that one Rambo game for the Xbox 360, that is what you truly call bad video games.
Maybe so, but it's still logical to see the game as really lacking.. Since it really seems to be. You move furniture, you scan cards, you look at things happening on screen. Woah.

Back