• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Will you be getting it?

I might get the game like next year. I don't have a new 3ds and I'm not sure how much that scanner thing is. We will see I guess

i was a bit iffy about it at first, but i'm thinking about getting it now. i like designing villagers' houses, so it'd be a fun game.

I think I might decide to buy a new 3ds XL in time for the game in which case I will without a doubt get the game.

I've always loved Animal Crossing, so I'd like to give this game a chance. Not sure if I'll have the New 3DS by then so I might be getting an adapter for this game.

I would end up giving it a chance, but I have a humble 2DS, and am not sure if it's worth it without the main selling point.

I'm pretty iffy on it, but after watching the video I'm kind of leaning towards getting it. I already have the new 3DS XL, so that means I don't have to buy the adapter. If I hadn't gotten the new one I'd probably hold off on getting it for awhile.

Last edited:
I will DEFINITELY be buying the amiibo adaptor for my 3DS. If the animal crossing game comes with it, then I suppose I'll be getting that too. :)

I think I will wait for reviews before committing to buy it independently.

if it isn't too expensive, or i can get a good deal on it, maybe. but i can't see myself running out to buy it on release day

I probably will, but I haven't quite got over excited yet as we haven't seen much of the game. An interesting concept, though.
Also, I'm sure somebody has pointed it out already, but apparently there will be an Amiibo scanner attachment for 3DS coming.

Does anyone know if you actually need the cards to unlock the full potential or is it just an additional thing? B/C if id have to start buying aiimbo cards and the reader to get the full potential and I can't catch a good sale on them, i'm skipping it altogether.

I may get it.

I'm slowing down with "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

I have two towns I consider complete. And I'm working on a third, awaiting to be pinged for necessary Public Works Projects, and will call that one done after that happens. (I'm not worried about the museum items. I'm simply referring to the outside part of town one sees in a Dream Address visit.)

But it can totally play on just a regular 3DS! So i will definitely be buying it just to try it out, it seems fun to me but the whole amiibo cars thing sounds like just another money grabbing scheme :/

Back