• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will Something happen to my town?

Boidoh

Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
My 3DS has recently stopped working properly and I won't be able to play New Leaf. Will anything happen to my town if I don't play? I have the beautiful ordinance on so my flowers wont die. And if something happens, can I reverse it?

At maximum one person can move in/out - nobody will move if you told someone not to move or the game hadn't selected anyone to move on the last day you played.
With Beautiful Town you shouldn't have any weed/rafflesia problems.
Basically, you're good.

If you want to make sure nothing changes, you could make a note of when you last played the game, then set the date back to that day when you get a new 3DS.

In game clock, I think. (I've never TT'd, but I think it only counts as one day if you go back)

No, 3ds clock is best. Just write down the day you stopped playing, and TT back to that day once you can play again!

But the time (like 11:09) is different from the 3DS time. Eg. (It would be 11:04)

Back