• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why No … Green?

I want green flowers! Perfect for rainbow flower gardens as well. So what if the grass is green? Just make the green darker or lighter depending on the colour of the grass at that time of year or something!

The grass comes in like 50 shades of green. No.

It has something to do with light and photosynthesis. Green does not do such a good job attracting a wave of light plants need to do photosynthesis or something like that. It's been a while since I took a biology class.

What does photosynthesis have to do with AC? XD

Gold roses can only be made by using 24k gold be plated on roses, and they can happen by bringing back dead black roses. Green roses exist, they should and could be implemented into the game.

There's a trick where you split a white carnation's stem in half, but only half of the stem. You put one of the split ends in dye/food coloring that's in a cup (yellow for now) and put another part of the stem in another cup with another color. The carnation will then dye into two colors. You could probably put both stems into one cup to have a one-color flower too.
It's possible to have a green flower but by... Artificial means lol

Green flowers aren't as common in real life as others, so that along with the fact that they would blend in during summer is why they're not in the game.

How are they not common when you could easily google 40+ flowers that are naturally green. And that's only a portion :/
And Jacobs ladders are tinted green and they look just fine in summer.
image.jpg

Because... "Green is not a creative colour!"
Please someone get that reference...I'll be impressed...

Seriously though I'm not to sure :/ Yes it's true that I have never seen a green flower in real life but then again I've never seen a golden rose either :p

Maybe we will see some in future Animal Crossing Games!

Don't hug me, I'm scared.

oh my god. Awesome.

The grass comes in like 50 shades of green. No.

50 shades hueheuehu

Actually, if they were emerald green, it wouldn't look too bad against the grass. But still. xP

I use bamboo to get my green fix in winter. Pine trees are also green year round and help with the blandness.

I would love green flowers, though. I don't see anything wrong with them. They might look a little bleh in the summer because everything is green, but so many people cover all of their grass with loads of paths, I don't think it would matter to most.

So your telling me we can put 16 refrigerators in our pockets, make friends with talking animals and shake money bags from trees, yet the thought of having green flowers is totally and utterly insane. Yeah, coz that makes sense -.-

Last edited:
Petition for Green Flowers to STAY OUT OF ANIMAL CROSSING! I won't allow this.

Jacob's Ladder flowers are yes very very VERY VEEEEERY mildly tinted green to the point where it is just considered white, though.

Jacob's Ladder flowers are yes very very VERY VEEEEERY mildly tinted green to the point where it is just considered white, though.
I'm signing!

You've already got 3 signatures then, I'm signing too.

A green flower could only look good if they'd implement a new plant specie, one that naturally has green flowers. If you just color a rose or tulip green it would look like garbage. I feel like most plants with green flowers are creepers/weeds anyway, I don't see them being implemented in the game.

So your telling me we can put 16 refrigerators in our pockets, make friends with talking animals and shake money bags from trees, yet the thought of having green flowers is totally and utterly insane. Yeah, coz that makes sense -.-

hahahahahahahahah

Back