• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Trading New Year's Hats

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
Tom is selling New Year's silk hats in red, pink, green, and purple on my island. I bought four colors of New Year's hats from another island, and I'd like to trade the silk hats from my island for hats and silk hats in the colors I'm missing. If necessary, I'm also willing to pay in bells, NMTs, or TBTs, though I have no idea what would be a good price.

I am missing New Year's hats in red, orange, blue, and purple & New Year's silk hats in orange, yellow, aqua, and blue. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

I bought two extra of New Year's silk hats in red, pink, green, and purple to trade for the colors and styles I'm missing. I'm also willing to pay in bells, NMTs, or TBTs, though I have no idea what's a fair price.

Back