• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why No … Green?

I'd love green flowers, then we can create a toxic wasteland full of pipes, turbines and trash cans. I AM NOT trying to be sarcastic, I'd like to have green flowers in the game, as a matter of fact, green tulips are beautiful :)

What about blue cosmos? They had them back in the game cube, also purple cosmos are pretty.
Peach roses, rainbow roses would be AMAZING.

I would also enjoy some poinsettas to be able to grow and not just be a furniture item

See. This. This right here is what happens when you start getting green flowers. You get a taste for new flower colors, and that's all you want, you just want more and more flwoer colors and designs. Before you know it, you'll start sking for rainbow flowers and diamond tulips, and exotic flower species. No, you have to end it here!

Tbh, I don't like the idea of green flowers. I can only imagine it the color of a pea.

See. This. This right here is what happens when you start getting green flowers. You get a taste for new flower colors, and that's all you want, you just want more and more flwoer colors and designs. Before you know it, you'll start sking for rainbow flowers and diamond tulips, and exotic flower species. No, you have to end it here!

DEAL WITH IT BROFFINA :cool:

DEAL WITH IT BROFFINA :cool:

Don't even bring in the chickens, kay? I love those chickens, each and every one of them...except Knox, ew.

well we get 4 leaf clovers right? well why not red clovers? those are flowers too.

Cause then the only "green flower" will not be as special cause now it's in red. Beside, the clovers change color with the season, so just settle for the Autumn colored ones.

The green flowers would sort of blend in with the grass and stalk, I guess.
Plus, I have a really ugly image of what they look like. D:

well we get 4 leaf clovers right? well why not red clovers? those are flowers too.

All clovers have white/pink/purple flowers. The bit in the game is just the leaves. It's a shame they don't flower if you leave them, that'd be a good game mechanic.

All clovers have white/pink/purple flowers. The bit in the game is just the leaves. It's a shame they don't flower if you leave them, that'd be a good game mechanic.

Clovers end up with those "flowers" in large fields. In AC, they appear in a tiny little square, not a large field.

I've never heard of green flowers.. but aside from that and real life logic doesn't = gaming logic.. wouldn't green be pointless, because it would match the grass during spring/summer too much?

zZinnia.jpeg

Well, now you've seen one. Source (and many other pretty green flowers) here: http://www.birdsandblooms.com/gardening/top-10/themed-gardens/top-10-green-blooms

Not really seeing what folks have against green flowers. Obviously emerald green wouldn't work, but a light mint green would pop and be very pretty.

And I would really love tulips or lilies like this:
zTulip.jpeg

See, it wouldn't take much.

Last edited:
Back