Why is Trump a candidate?

more often then not

Lol what do you mean? I'm sticking up for LGBT people what do you mean

i don't see why not being attracted to the same gender makes someone less likely as a sex offender tho. u are makign it sound like gay people are more dangerous than straight ppl in bathrooms which isnt rly cool since public bathrooms are supposed to be non sexual places and anyone who makes it sexual is an ******* ?? n implying that sga ppl are more dangerous or w/e in that sense inst supportive lmao

yeah because all trans people are sex offenders obviously and letting them into the right bathroom would make you normal cis people victims ... /s

I don't believe all transgendered people are sex offenders. I also don't see a correlation between sex offender and transgender. Same with homosexual.

i don't see why not being attracted to the same gender makes someone less likely as a sex offender tho. u are makign it sound like gay people are more dangerous than straight ppl in bathrooms which isnt rly cool since public bathrooms are supposed to be non sexual places and anyone who makes it sexual is an ******* ?? n implying that sga ppl are more dangerous or w/e in that sense inst supportive lmao

What? I'm implying that trans people should be able to use whatever bathroom they want.

trans women arent men pls leave

I'm sorry but please don't speak for all trans women, some might identify as a trans woman some days and a male another day.

Side note

.eJwlxcEKhCAQANB_8dAxcxxNAtlvGR2HhKJIo4Vl_30P-y7vo-5rU4taez_bonUdr8Jc-31uB3Eb87FrT2whiQ_JOyzoaCKXkcwcsAigfUntcaf3sEbjrB-efy0CGOGQXBKEWdBYSYGD0ORLThCM-v4AEssmeQ.sSkCYOyz281qNpHKudj0kbFupdE.jpg

Last edited:
What? I'm implying that trans people should be able to use whatever bathroom they want.

I see what you were going for, but do also see the aspects visibleghost raised. I guess the crucial difference between your intented implications and the unintended implications of some of your wording is where things came a bit unstuck. Not that YOU mean the implied things that the wording suggests; but that it is often used by though who absolutely DO mean those negative things mentioned.

Just food for thought. We're all learning as we go. :)

I don't believe all transgendered people are sex offenders. I also don't see a correlation between sex offender and transgender. Same with homosexual.
oh wow immediately you're being such a great ally gj ..... trans ppl are the gender they id as and letting us into the right bathroom isn't more risky than letting anyone into the bathrooms lmao

while also implying that thing abt sga ppl but yhg w/e

oh wow immediately you're being such a great ally gj ..... trans ppl are the gender they id as and letting us into the right bathroom isn't more risky than letting anyone into the bathrooms lmao

I'm not implying everything, so being so triggered and realise when someone is defending people. Stop taking everything the wrong way and twisting my words, it's getting annoying.

Oh my gosh oath2order!!! My sister found that set of photos right when she and the rest of my family were leaving after dinner tonight. She passed it around after she caught her breath from laughing so much, and we all fell into fits of laughter in turn, then kept laughing as everyone else "got it", it was just that good! One of the best laughs I've had in ages!!!

:D

I'm not implying everything, so being so triggered and realise when someone is defending people. Stop taking everything the wrong way and twisting my words, it's getting annoying.

when will ppl learn what triggered actually means and use it in the right way

all i'm saying is that the way you worded it didn't make it sound all that great, it's cool if you don't mean what you wrote, i just wanted to let you know how it could be read and that it wasnt really super cool.

Yep. Even if I support separation of sexes in restrooms, I never supported it to be against transgender. But I am against hatred and bigotry towards them. It doesn't matter who you are.

You can't just go any complain about how the country is so discriminatory against the LGBTQIA+ community and then deride people for small progressive steps they make in their personal views.

Apple2012 is more conservative than most members here. Yet unlike most conservatives in the country, he actually supports trans people somewhat. And you know what? Given that there's an entire party of conservatives who don't support trans people at all, I think that you should probably cut back on the snarky "oh you're SUCH a great ally" comments. Mocking allies does nothing to help the cause.

when will ppl learn what triggered actually means and use it in the right way

all i'm saying is that the way you worded it didn't make it sound all that great, it's cool if you don't mean what you wrote, i just wanted to let you know how it could be read and that it wasnt really super cool.

Anything can be taken out of context and in the wrong way, I've had that done to me plenty of times. You are taking it out of context.

Guys this is a topic on Trump, please stay on target. If you folks would like to discuss bathrooms, make a topic please. :)

How did this go from "Why is Trump a candidate" to "Things transgender people have to put up with"?

Trump is a candidate because he wants to make America great again (fall apart, even more), so he's going to do so in his way, the wrong way, even though America has never been great. tbh.

I know Trump is a bad choice, but if I had to choose between Clinton and Trump, I'm going with Trump. Here's why:

1. Obama was in office for eight years. In the past 64 years, we had Republicans and Democrats taking turns every eight years. It's eight years Republican and eight years Democrat. The only anomaly was between 1976 and 1992, where a Democrat had four years and the Republicans have 12 years. Do we need a Democrat hold office for another four years?

2. I am naturally conservative, so I would automatically support the Republican candidate, even if it's Trump or Cruz.

3. Obama has done a very bad job in office (even if many of you disagree with me on this), and I feel that Hillary would continue the work Obama has done. This was the same with George Bush and John McCain.

4. When Trump does something bad, he makes himself look like he did it. When Hillary does it, she tries to hide the evidence (like the whole e-mail scandal). I would not vote a liar.

Yes, I know we're upset that Trump got in the race, but if people chose to vote him, it's their choice. A couple of them even supported him with logic. Yeah, I would prefer someone else, but since we're left with him, I have no choice. But I won't agree with him on everything.

Last edited:
Sorry for my part in the off topic (s?).

Back to Trump : I think he just was the man around when that perfect storm of social/political/economic was coming to a head after the gfc fallout. People like easy answers, clear boundaries, and patriotism, and having a "strong" leader when the world looks shaky. When combined with both smooth sales pitches AND total wtf bald-faced nonsensical bull****, in a man coming into big-league politics straight from the business world (where he has been a failure and international laughing stock, often at the same time, for virtually his entire business life, mind, but that just adds to the spectacle of it all).. well, another man could have made it this far with similar credentials (sans the ridiculous business resum?, natch), but definitely not with the degree of controversy that the Trump brings to things. This wtf-ery is all on him.

Americans being keen to vote extreme nutcases* into power surprises me not at all, sadly. People are fickle beings across the world.

But this one? Wow. He's one for the history books, definitely, hopefully as the loser of the election and not the winner. Then history can be analytical of how he got so far, instead of reeling off the horrific consequences of his win.

Edit : extreme nutcases* meaning individual people who represent extreme views, not any and all conservatives. I don't believe there have been any extremist left-wing US presidents, my understanding is that even the far left of the US is rather conservative by international standards, but I'm aware that is something others feel differently about.

Last edited:
You can't just go any complain about how the country is so discriminatory against the LGBTQIA+ community and then deride people for small progressive steps they make in their personal views.

Apple2012 is more conservative than most members here. Yet unlike most conservatives in the country, he actually supports trans people somewhat. And you know what? Given that there's an entire party of conservatives who don't support trans people at all, I think that you should probably cut back on the snarky "oh you're SUCH a great ally" comments. Mocking allies does nothing to help the cause.

sorry abt that, i know i should have been more patient. i meant that being like "oh i want the sexes to be separated but i dont think gay ppl or trans ppl are sex offenders automatically for being who they are" doesnt earn u a gold star (which yyyeah ik they ddint say they wanted but im a bt aggressive 2day sorry)

No, I don't like Trump, but I would rather have him than Obama at anytime.

Wow, alright o__O

But yeah obviously money and typical stuff people go vote for when they are tired of their current leader/country.

1. Obama was in office for eight years. In the past 64 years, we had Republicans and Democrats taking turns every eight years. It's eight years Republican and eight years Democrat. The only anomaly was between 1976 and 1992, where a Democrat had four years and the Republicans have 12 years. Do we need a Democrat hold office for another four years?

There is nothing that says the two major political parties have to "take turns" getting the presidency. Each of them wants to win every single election and there's nothing wrong with that. FDR was elected for four consecutive terms during the Great Depression and WWII and Harry Truman got re-elected after FDR died and things worked out just fine having the same party in power for 20 years. Republican presidential candidates have lost the popular vote 5 of the last 6 elections and it's probably going to be 6 out of 7 after this one. The Republican party has become out of touch with the increasing diversity and tolerance of other people in America and has decided to make a last stand with their angry white male base instead of modernizing their platform to be more inclusive of women, minorities, and the LGBT community. That's why they nominated Trump. If the party wants to be serious about winning elections in the future, they need to "purge" the racists, nativists, and religious fanatics from their party and put together a real policy platform and explain why they think it's better than the Democrats' ideas. Or they can just continue to try to smear Obama and Hillary Clinton all the time and keep scratching their heads wondering why very few women and minorities vote for Republicans.

Back