• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why hey there~ Making a Quiz Show at my home quite soon!!!!

Nankurunaisa

The weird chick behind you.
Bells
Switch
2226-4743-8802
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm quite a newborn baby on the site and came to give you information on a Quiz Show I will be having in my "Animal Crossing: New Horizons game and I will be having this INSIDE my home in a room and i'll be decorating it to be an official Quiz Room until I change the outside of my Island to my final/actual planned island design and when done it will be outside in the middle of a carnival looking place!!!!" I'm thinking of having 20 questions with 20 "Animal Crossing players at a time being quizzed over Animal Crossing the game itself and whoever knows and ANSWERS FIRST will be able to win the prize bells and mystery items!!!!" You will be given 1,000,000 bells if you win the game and mystery gifts!!!! We can't assure you "you will already have these!!!!" "The 2nd and 3rd place will also get an item!!!!" (if you already have these in 2nd and 3rd though we will switch it out to one of your liking.) The launch date of the quiz's starting is when I finish re-decorating and finishing preparation and we are currently in preparation of the Quiz Show already which is no longer then 2-3 weeks of preparation and thinking for you to do it or to think what the answers will be!!!! We are in preparation and when you "decide to be in it" I would like you to write below to have you listed in the Quiz Show!!!! It will be starting on Friday in "Eastern Daylight Time!!!!" I will keep doing this every week and each time will have 20 people reach their line to victory!!!! You also may send me messages to join!!!! I don't know if this is allowed to do but I will be making sure everyone comes and around the same time so everyone can get to come in. If you can't come please tell me because we might be able to allow someone else to win!!!! Farewell!!!!💖🐯💖

So far i've almost been done with the Quiz Show we just need 4 participants since the room is small and we'll be ready to go!!!! This is a photo I took not so long ago of the Quiz Show room which later is outside!!!! Hope you and others can join!!!! I'm still decorating outside so I put it in my house for now.

281701493_542208227540855_6424773179031602050_n.jpg

Back