Who's your Favourite NL Hamster?

Who's your Favourite Hamster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flurry <3 is my favourite villager ever! But I do love the hamsters in general, especially Soleil and Hamlet.

I have only recently been privileged to find the joy of hamsters in Animal Crossing.

And now I want to have them all!!!

So far I've had:

Soleil - I adopted her from Aeryka here on the boards and placed her in my Bear Town. She is hypnotized to believe she is a miniature bear. I never had her before, only saw her a few times in dream towns. It was a gamble, but now I can't imagine my town without her.

Clay - one of my starters in my all bear town. I really want to keep him, but I need more bears! Soleil can stay - as there are no snooty bears. But Clay - I think I like him so much I'm going to put him in one of my other towns. He has truly a unique look, in a good way. I think he is on par of adorableness as Stitches. Maybe Stitches is a teensy bit cuter, but not by much.

In my cycling town I got Graham to just move in a few days ago. Already I can see why some people adore him as a smug. His little eye squinches!!

Hamphrey in my main town as my only cranky - fortunately he has only requested to leave a few times and I've said NO! He has to stay. His catchphrase is "snuggles". It totally softened him up and now he is a cranky bundle of fur.

And the other hamsters I haven't had them in my towns yet, but I really want to. My main priority is to someday have Hamlet but I don't have any room right now! This is one of those times I wish I had more than 10 villagers.

Back