• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your Favourite NL Hamster?

Who's your Favourite Hamster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flurry <3 is my favourite villager ever! But I do love the hamsters in general, especially Soleil and Hamlet.

I have only recently been privileged to find the joy of hamsters in Animal Crossing.

And now I want to have them all!!!

So far I've had:

Soleil - I adopted her from Aeryka here on the boards and placed her in my Bear Town. She is hypnotized to believe she is a miniature bear. I never had her before, only saw her a few times in dream towns. It was a gamble, but now I can't imagine my town without her.

Clay - one of my starters in my all bear town. I really want to keep him, but I need more bears! Soleil can stay - as there are no snooty bears. But Clay - I think I like him so much I'm going to put him in one of my other towns. He has truly a unique look, in a good way. I think he is on par of adorableness as Stitches. Maybe Stitches is a teensy bit cuter, but not by much.

In my cycling town I got Graham to just move in a few days ago. Already I can see why some people adore him as a smug. His little eye squinches!!

Hamphrey in my main town as my only cranky - fortunately he has only requested to leave a few times and I've said NO! He has to stay. His catchphrase is "snuggles". It totally softened him up and now he is a cranky bundle of fur.

And the other hamsters I haven't had them in my towns yet, but I really want to. My main priority is to someday have Hamlet but I don't have any room right now! This is one of those times I wish I had more than 10 villagers.

Back