• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favorite uchi?

Who's your favorite Uchi?

• Agnes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Canberra

• Charlise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Deirdre

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Diva

• Flo

• Frita

• Fuchsia

• Hazel

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Katt

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Mira

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Muffy

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Pashmina

• Phoebe

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Paula

• Renée

• Rocket

• Shari

• Sylvia

• Tammy

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
Renee! she's so big and goofy, but so nice too! I love her.... Honorable mention to Paula who I newly and strangely adore, deirdre whose house design was cool, diva who I strangely really like, and Phoebe who just left my town....

- - - Post Merge - - -

For how much love Frita is getting on this thread she has absolutely 0 votes....

I have Deirdre as my uchi villager in my forest town, she fits the theme and I like her. Tammy is a close second.

I had Renee in my first town and I honestly loved her. She was a random move-in, and I didn't like rhinos very much at the time, but I grew to like her so much! She's like a girl gang member who's also your older sister, lol. I also really like Mira because of the fact that she's a walking Sailor Moon reference. My absolute favorite, though, is Deirdre. I currently have her now and not only does she fit the theme of my town really well, but she's super cute.

So many Uchis!

It's hard for me to choose I like so many of them. My favorites are:

Agnes Charlise Cherry Deirdre Fuchsia Hazel
Muffy Pashmina Phoebe Paula Tammy

And then all the others are great too. But these are my favorites.
They are all so wonderful. My favorite part about most Uchis are that they are tough and "tomboyish", yet wear makeup and have pretty eyes. They can be strong and feminine. I love that about them.

Back