• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favorite uchi?

Who's your favorite Uchi?

• Agnes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Canberra

• Charlise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cherry

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Deirdre

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Diva

• Flo

• Frita

• Fuchsia

• Hazel

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Katt

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Mira

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Muffy

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Pashmina

• Phoebe

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Paula

• Renée

• Rocket

• Shari

• Sylvia

• Tammy

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

Blue-Ninja

Variations of blue♪♫
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
I've been thinking about getting an uchi for my town.. Anyways, thinking about it made me a bit curious on who's everyone's favorite from this personality group. So... who's your favorite? :eek:

Fuchsia and Frita <3
They look so cute.

Pashmina & Canberra are my two favorites. I have Canberra now as my uchi, I had Pashmina in the past. Both are really great, I also hear a lot of good things about Phoebe, never had personal experience with her though.

Phoebe is my favorite uchi. I really like a lot of the bird species in the game, and Phoebe is one of the best ostriches. Her phoenix design is pretty great and I greatly enjoy having her in my bird town.

A close second is Muffy.

Fuchsia and Frita <3
They look so cute.

Hah! Frita's great. She's a walking pile of fries and a burger! Love her design.
And Fuchsia's color scheme is so bright. *-*
It's hard not to like those two!

Hah! Frita's great. She's a walking pile of fries and a burger! Love her design.
And Fuchsia's color scheme is so bright. *-*
It's hard not to like those two!
yess!! huhue. I love Frita because she is exactly that LOL, wished they made another char like her!
I love Fuchsia because of her colors!
Idk why but Fuchsia was super sassy & frita was like my body guard when I had them.
I like Agnes! She randomly moved into my town & she fit right in.

I forgot about Agnes Q__Q she is my fave piggy. <3

sigh now I want to restart and get one of them.

It was a toss up between Hazel and Katt, but Hazel's unibrow won over Katt's vamp fangs :)

I personally like Muffy . 3.
I'm not a big fan of uchis, but I like her because I think she's cute > w <

My favorite would have to be Frita, mainly because of the fact that she looks exactly like food and I really love food, plus the whole food thing is still super adorable, regardless of how much I love eating food.

Back