• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your favorite tbt user?

I found it 100% implicit in the original post that we're being asked about our favorite tbt users other than the admins and mods. because clearly, it would otherwise be a 7-way tie for pretty much all of us...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also

does this mean there's a civil war underway here???

its just really nice to see familiar faces all through the site! would love to get to know more about them, but I always feel like I'm awkward in online interactions....

but how do you not choose Javocado for this?

Last edited:
Bahamut :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm. I like most users on here, but i'm going to have to go with lars708. We don't do much, really. We hardly ever interact with each other.

<3 That isn't my intention though, i am normally quite busy >u<

hard to choose

if i had to go for a mod i'd choose Spongebob ;)

I don't know. There's Pufflekirby21, SpongeBob, Sugarella, Delishush, etc..

The people on the Fire Emblem threads are pretty sweet. Really like talking with them.

KaydeeKrunk, Tina, Dae Min, Dawnpiplup, Jetix also all my bros from the good ol' CAHnights <3

Also yeah gotta add Bowie because you are really nice to talk to and always well-formulated ^_^

Also Ty and Mary, I miss you ;_;

Last edited:
Spongeygirl14, as she gave me Whitney my dream snooty villager for free :)
Also kofei, as she gave me Roscoe my last dreamie AND some Zelda things without me even asking.
Just such kind people

i don't really have favorites but lucanosa??? he was a great friend

There are a lot of nice people on here but off the top of my head right now I would say Celestefey and pumpkins.

Natty and Javocado tbh, they're always a fun chat!

Otherwise Riven (Who's not rly on much) and rip Computertrash :'C

Last edited:
aixoo, P o c k y, Sugarella, CommanderLeahShepard, TheCreeperHugz, and Nightmares are a few of them; but I think everyone on TBT is pretty nice c: You just have to talk to them when they're not having a bad day, and they aren't in their trolling mood

Back