Who's your favorite tbt user?

I found it 100% implicit in the original post that we're being asked about our favorite tbt users other than the admins and mods. because clearly, it would otherwise be a 7-way tie for pretty much all of us...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also

does this mean there's a civil war underway here???

its just really nice to see familiar faces all through the site! would love to get to know more about them, but I always feel like I'm awkward in online interactions....

but how do you not choose Javocado for this?

Last edited:
Bahamut :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm. I like most users on here, but i'm going to have to go with lars708. We don't do much, really. We hardly ever interact with each other.

<3 That isn't my intention though, i am normally quite busy >u<

hard to choose

if i had to go for a mod i'd choose Spongebob ;)

I don't know. There's Pufflekirby21, SpongeBob, Sugarella, Delishush, etc..

The people on the Fire Emblem threads are pretty sweet. Really like talking with them.

KaydeeKrunk, Tina, Dae Min, Dawnpiplup, Jetix also all my bros from the good ol' CAHnights <3

Also yeah gotta add Bowie because you are really nice to talk to and always well-formulated ^_^

Also Ty and Mary, I miss you ;_;

Last edited:
Spongeygirl14, as she gave me Whitney my dream snooty villager for free :)
Also kofei, as she gave me Roscoe my last dreamie AND some Zelda things without me even asking.
Just such kind people

i don't really have favorites but lucanosa??? he was a great friend

There are a lot of nice people on here but off the top of my head right now I would say Celestefey and pumpkins.

Natty and Javocado tbh, they're always a fun chat!

Otherwise Riven (Who's not rly on much) and rip Computertrash :'C

Last edited:
aixoo, P o c k y, Sugarella, CommanderLeahShepard, TheCreeperHugz, and Nightmares are a few of them; but I think everyone on TBT is pretty nice c: You just have to talk to them when they're not having a bad day, and they aren't in their trolling mood

Back