Who's your favorite tbt user?

Athera, DarkDesertFox, Feli, GumbleGoofus, Hatori, hzl, Kaziga, laurenx, Kyoko, Miharu, MissLily123, naekoya, okaimii, pandapples, pepperini, Rosetti, taesaek, tofucakes, UniversalJellyFish, Elysiacrossing and Zeldasylveon are all my close friends that I really really love, and I interact with most of them almost every day. hariolari is also a really great person that I've had mild interactions with before and would love to talk to more.

ShinyYoshi is also really nice and has a lovely personality, I absolutely love reading her posts. ^^

I haven't been on since a long while, so it's kinda good to be back :)

Last edited:
I really don't have any yet. I guess I don't really know anybody yet since I joined a week or 2 ago. I have noticed some users that are in a lot of threads.

Athera, DarkDesertFox, Feli, GumbleGoofus, Hatori, hzl, Kaziga, laurenx, Kyoko, Miharu, MissLily123, naekoya, okaimii, pandapples, pepperini, Rosetti, taesaek, tofucakes, UniversalJellyFish, Elysiacrossing and Zeldasylveon are all my close friends that I really really love, and I interact with most of them almost every day. hariolari is also a really great person that I've had mild interactions with before and would love to talk to more.

ShinyYoshi is also really nice and has a lovely personality, I absolutely love reading her posts. ^^

I haven't been on since a long while, so it's kinda good to be back :)

o **** off yo bish <3

I never talk to anyone on here so I have no friends rip.

picihinu and Gamzee are rad af tho. That espha$$/kota guy is lame tho?? Probably one of pichniiu's alts tbh. But like one where she's not rad

I never talk to anyone on here so I have no friends rip.

picihinu and Gamzee are rad af tho. That espha$$/kota guy is lame tho?? Probably one of pichniiu's alts tbh. But like one where she's not rad

bishinu probably have like 10 alts here lmao

Back