Who’s your favorite New Leaf Villager?

Aly97

Bells
Hey guys it’s been awhile but I just figure I’d ask this question to all the fans. Who’s your favorite villager in the new leaf game?

I’ll start off: my favorite is Merengue ❤️

Chief really grew on me in New Leaf. He was so mysterious, but also so cute!

O'Hare! He's the sweetest little thing and I remember playing a long while ago and he was the first villager to move in and I had him for such a long time.. I ended up getting rid of the town and I regret it a lot but at least I have him in my current town. Ima buy his amiibo so I can get him in New Horizons:)

I'm going with Deirdre. She's got a big sis vibe and it really fits her in my opinion. It's more reinforced by the fact that she's friends with Bones, who I think is a puppy.

I know he's not a villager, but my favorite is Leif. Can you tell? :p

If I had to pick a villager, I'd go with either Apollo, Lily, Carmen, or Francine.

GameCube
o.png

Maple has been my favorite villager of all time because she was a starter in Wild World. I really like the wolves, and across my 5 copies of new leaf I have Kyle, Whitney, Freya, Chief, Skye, Fang, and Vivian. I like a bunch more villagers and villager types (Eagles, Horses, Kangaroos) and that's part of the beauty of this game, is that there are a lot of different villagers, so a lot of different friends to make!

Peanut, Wolfgang, and Stitches are mine. They lived in my town since the beginning and they're my favs.

Back