• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who’s your favorite New Leaf Villager?

It may seem obvious by my icon, but it's Velma! I had her as a starting villager long ago when I first started New Leaf, and she just grew on me every day I talked to her. I love her so much <3 She is a sweetheart

I'd have to say, Molly.

It was Eunice for many years. I still love her and consider her an all-time favorite! But I finally got Molly in my town, and I really wish I had sooner. She's a doll!

Depending on the town I used to own! I loved Hugh in my first town, and then Kidd in my second (current) town. I haven’t had the chance to adopt Étoile yet, but I love her too (since she represents Little Twin Stars, one of my fave Sanrio characters)!

Sally, she lives in my NL town Vista.
She's (Sally) my most favorite villager in the game, Genji and Static are both a close second.

Last edited:
It used to be Kyle, but Merry's grown on me an awful lot. It feels downright unnatural not to have her in any of my towns. Since I have her amiibo card, she's the first one I moved into my newest town, Ulftand.

My favorite villager is either Tex, Sprinkle, or Keaton. Tex and Sprinkle because they are both great friends to have in my town. Keaton because he kinda reminds me of Kass in BoTW and I was friends with him in my sister’s town before he moved to My town.

I think my favorite in New Leaf was Bluebear. First I thought I wouldn’t like her much, but she gave me so many presents and always invited me to her house, that she ended up as a dreamie. I also love the color blue.

I'm torn between Ankha and Roscoe. Both are absolutely wonderful villagers that I'm glad to have in my town.

mint and maple!!! also fauna. i like the cute ones lol

Flurry! She is my baby! I’m looking up cross-stitch patterns of her so I can hang little pictures in my room :)

My favourite is Bluebear but I also love Kiki, Joey, Hugh and Pudge in New leaf! Don’t like Kiki as much in New Horizons funnily enough but she’s awesome in new leaf!

My favorites were Ankha and Tangy. They were both my starter villagers, and I never let them leave! If I really had to choose between them though, I would choose Tangy. Francine was also a favorite as well, too.

Lily was my favorite NL villager. Even if she changes as my absolute favorite, I will always love her lil froggy self.

Back