• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who’s your favorite New Leaf Villager?

Aly97

Bells
Hey guys it’s been awhile but I just figure I’d ask this question to all the fans. Who’s your favorite villager in the new leaf game?

I’ll start off: my favorite is Merengue ❤️

Chief really grew on me in New Leaf. He was so mysterious, but also so cute!

O'Hare! He's the sweetest little thing and I remember playing a long while ago and he was the first villager to move in and I had him for such a long time.. I ended up getting rid of the town and I regret it a lot but at least I have him in my current town. Ima buy his amiibo so I can get him in New Horizons:)

I'm going with Deirdre. She's got a big sis vibe and it really fits her in my opinion. It's more reinforced by the fact that she's friends with Bones, who I think is a puppy.

GameCube
o.png

Maple has been my favorite villager of all time because she was a starter in Wild World. I really like the wolves, and across my 5 copies of new leaf I have Kyle, Whitney, Freya, Chief, Skye, Fang, and Vivian. I like a bunch more villagers and villager types (Eagles, Horses, Kangaroos) and that's part of the beauty of this game, is that there are a lot of different villagers, so a lot of different friends to make!

Peanut, Wolfgang, and Stitches are mine. They lived in my town since the beginning and they're my favs.

Back