• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who's the cutest animal in city folk

When I went to the town when I first got the game, I saw the most cutest yellow sheep wandering around near the fountain. She was wearing a scarf, one of my favourite real life accessories, and immediately walked over to talk. She chatted to me with that sweet voice, and I instantly felt overjoyed. I took lots of photos of us shopping together. It was so happy. Every time I saw her in the city, I said hi.

Then, a few years later, New Leaf came out. My goal was to get Willow in my town, the happy and talkative sheep I knew and loved, and I did. Reunited forever. <3

Walker

Walker_NL.png

Tangy! Most definitely Tangy, the wonderful crossbreed between my two favourite things besides roses! But, one would wonder how she is physically possible... But, then again, animals talk in the game, so, never mind.

Back