Who's In Your Campsite?

anicotti was camping in my town yesterday, she was pretty cute!

also boomer was in my campsite a couple weeks back and, being one of my dreamies, I invited him to move in! but I forgot to plot reset and now his house is kind of in an iffy spot :x I'm still debating on whether or not I should keep him :/

I have Doc the rabbit in my town, and I think he's so cute. I'll definitely be thinking about having him in my next town. c:

T-Bone the bull was there today. i invited him to move in, and after a game of Charades which I won, he decided to do so.

Penelope the mouse is visiting Moonview, she's cute.
I would get her, but my town is full and I don't want to get rid of someone I want.

Amelia was in my town yesterday and I was so mad because while she may not be one of my dreamies, I wouldn't have minded taking her in to fill the last spot for a while while I cycle through to get my last dreamy. Keaton was moving out so it was annoying how I was so close, but since Keaton was still in my town, I couldn't take her in. :') And don't get me wrong, I love Keaton and hold nothing against him, I just hate how this game seems to have villagers I like camp when I am unable to make them move in, and when I DO have space, I get villagers I don't care about/are super ugly.

Had Tangy day before yesterday when I was at 10 villagers.... Ended up buying her from someone though. Today I have Al

Back