Who's In Your Campsite?

I've previously had in my campsite;

Tia
Margie
Monique
Harry
and Hippeux... Eugh.

I really wanted Tia & Margie but I don't really need them! Plus, I was saving my 10th Villager space. I stood there with my DS for about ten seconds, talking to them, and biting my lip... It was difficult but I couldn't take them!

I built my campsite in this new town of mine a couple of days ago, and found Graham in there today. So cute! I've asked him to move in. Hopefully he moves into a spot that isn't really intrusive. I'm doing an all-natural run this time, so no time traveling, no plot resetting, no paths, that sort of thing. ;;

I haven't had anyone since Drift for the second time and that was nearly a week ago :( I need another camper soon since Charlise is moving the 12th and I don't want only eight villagers!

i have clay right now in my campsite. so cute! i think he's a wrestler hamster or something. but too bad i already have a full town.

a few days ago i had biskit, today i had lily! i'd ask her to move in but im keeping the space open just in case.

OMG lolly is in my town again when i was plot resetting! and i already have a full town. let me go to a corner and cri

Last edited:
i havent had any for a while! the last one i had was marina, who i invited into my town like a week ago. it's really boring when you don't get any campers ):

Bam the... ram I think?
If he is a ram, then that's weird because there is a Beanie Baby called Bam and he is a ram too!
There's also a Beanie Boo named Cookie the dog and it looks just like Cookie from Animal Crossing!

Back